SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: What languages do you speak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Aside from English, I speak Mandarin and Cantonese.

What about you?
mainly English but I can say "Do you speak English?" in German, French and Spanish
Aside from English, I can Speak French and a little bit of Chinese Big Grin
(Feb 26, 2024, 07:37 am)jay5son1 Wrote: [ -> ]Aside from English, I can Speak French and a little bit of Chinese Big Grin

Thank God we have the Internet, right, or was it through practise?

I wager it's practise. Big Grin

(Feb 26, 2024, 07:30 am)silentwolf Wrote: [ -> ]mainly English but I can say "Do you speak English?" in German, French and Spanish

I can't even go that far! Big Grin
(Feb 26, 2024, 03:51 am)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]Aside from English, I speak Mandarin and Cantonese.

What about you?

I can communicate in both Swedish and English, and am currently working on learning Danish and Norwegian. Despite the similarities between our languages, Norwegians sound more familiar to me as a Swedish speaker, whereas the Danish language... well, let's just say it has me scratching my head.
Don't Danish people speak German, or as they call it, "Low German?"
Nice try FBI Big Grin
(Feb 28, 2024, 00:08 am)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]Don't Danish people speak German, or as they call it, "Low German?"

I dunno man, Denmark and their dumb language can go suck it in my humble opinion.
No, it's not the Danish who speak "Low German," it's the Dutch. I got it wrong!

My bad...

So, heroskeep, what languages do you speak?

EDIT: And, what do you have against Denmark?
(Feb 27, 2024, 19:00 pm)lustrous Wrote: [ -> ]I can communicate in both Swedish and English, and am currently working on learning Danish and Norwegian. Despite the similarities between our languages, Norwegians sound more familiar to me as a Swedish speaker, whereas the Danish language... well, let's just say it has me scratching my head.

Danish and norwegian are actually the closer ones in writing, where as pronunciationwise norwegian and swedish are closer. Then you have fucked up shit like Skånsk which nobody understands Smile

(beside danish) I am fluent in english and spanish and shitposting
I understand german and french well enough to get by in those countries
Also west african pidgin
Pages: 1 2