SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: is their a way to male my payment untracable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
am convinced to get a VPN but want to make my payment untraceable
I heard monero is the most anonymous cryptocurrency there is apart from that I would advice to opt out of the paid vpn business and use private VPNs/proxies like SS or OpenVPN or basically it dont matter what you use the best way to go about it would be to set up your own server for your VPn/proxy client and run it on a rented VPS though then youd still have to worry about the payment being anonymous enough
Hi LordJustice

Check out Mullvad VPN - https://mullvad.net/en
They accept Monero and dont require any personal information whatsoever.
(Dec 13, 2023, 00:10 am)LordJustice Wrote: [ -> ]am convinced to get a VPN but want to make my payment untraceable

1. Download and install windscribe because you'll get 10gig for free without questions.

2. Use the windscribe VPN to signup to the VPN of your choice.

3. Then use crypto to pay for the VPN.

NB:   Do NOT use a vpn which does NOT accept crypto.
All the banks are kissing the government and big techs asses with joy.

Even prepaid gift/credit cards can now be traced back to the store in which they were purchased.
(Dec 13, 2023, 00:10 am)LordJustice Wrote: [ -> ]am convinced to get a VPN but want to make my payment untraceable

Monero, and then any provider that allows monero like iVPN/ Mullvad/ and AirVPN.