SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Trucker's Woman (HD upgrade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
More truckin, more Doodles, and more boobs'n'butts. This is sourced from an Amazon rip that i think is from the exact same source as the video Rifftrax uses. While theres no video quality upgrade, we got more footage to add to the canon. Bless that poor naked truckstop hooker that was nosey'n around with Durant from Darkman, may her paycheck not bounce and her penicillin prescription be filled quickly.

For the sharp eyed riff-fans, you will notice our friend Phil Smoot (director of Alien Outlaw and The Dark Power) as script supervisor here. You can also see his name on the trip board, and i'm pretty sure he's the guy on the payphone that rats out the fresh-faced college kid Kelly.

https://mega.nz/file/hAUmzBCK#PyQuDN4Kgk...WuVI4coN54
More Kelly? Well, I guess.

Thanks billy!
(Dec 05, 2023, 19:32 pm)billythefist Wrote: [ -> ]More truckin, more Doodles, and more boobs'n'butts. This is sourced from an Amazon rip that i think is from the exact same source as the video Rifftrax uses. While theres no video quality upgrade, we got more footage to add to the canon. Bless that poor naked truckstop hooker that was nosey'n around with Durant from Darkman, may her paycheck not bounce and her penicillin prescription be filled quickly.

For the sharp eyed riff-fans, you will notice our friend Phil Smoot (director of Alien Outlaw and The Dark Power) as script supervisor here. You can also see his name on the trip board, and i'm pretty sure he's the guy on the payphone that rats out the fresh-faced college kid Kelly.

https://mega.nz/file/hAUmzBCK#PyQuDN4Kgk...WuVI4coN54

At a loose end tonight. Thank you.
Thanks!
An early present. Smile
I think that I have said around here before that this is my absolute favourite full-length rifftrax. Maybe it's just my imagination, but I think that this video DOES look a bit better than the one we've been seeing. I will shout "THANK YOU, BillyTheFist!" from the highest mountaintop!!
All Praise BILLY TF!!!
WooT! Thanks Billy!