SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Doctor Who is Gay.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Oh dear.
REDACTED

Wouldn't want to clog up your important thread with my ramblings, since you think I'm  "mentally ill" and need help.
" He's bi, isn't he?" How dare you assume what pronoun the Doctor goes by. Bigot.
REDACTED

See above.
(Dec 04, 2023, 01:11 am)I Want To Go Faster Wrote: [ -> ]REDACTED

See above.

Check your profile. I left the wrong message. I quickly reedited it as a neutral.

(Dec 04, 2023, 01:23 am)MATMAN Wrote: [ -> ]
See above.

Check your profile. I left the wrong message. I quickly reedited it as a neutral. Note My edit came before you comment on my profile. 

See above.

Check your profile. I left the wrong message. I quickly reedited it as a neutral.

Well ... I appreciate that, I guess. Thanks.

Was it meant for someone else? Or did you just change your mind?

Also, if it was about my friend directing the kiss episode, I expected some people wouldn't believe me, but i wasn't expecting to be accused of mental illness.

... anyway, I gotta get offline for awhile and avoid doing housework.
(Dec 04, 2023, 01:28 am)I Want To Go Faster Wrote: [ -> ]

See above.

Well ... I appreciate that, I guess. Thanks.

Was it meant for someone else? Or did you just change your mind?

Also, if it was about my friend directing the kiss episode, I expected some people wouldn't believe me, but i wasn't expecting to be accused of mental illness.

... anyway, I gotta get offline for awhile and avoid doing housework.

I had in the past three days;

"Hey!! This guy sucks ass!"

"A Rifftrax forum seems like a great place to spread your culture war micropenis whinging"

"homophobic bullshit. this coward is so sensitive. triggered by the existence of women. also just an asshat."

Now I do not take any of this a least bit seriously, but it is fun to reply in kind. My original comment to you was a mistake, that is why I changed it. My bad and I apologize. 
Doctor Who IS Gay!!! Glad to see you're so excited about it.
Maybe we can make this thread the political/social issue fight thread where everyone who wants to engage can do their thing. Wouldn't it be grand to clear up all the other posts? The thread title seems good enough bait to lure everyone from that category in here (and keep everyone else away). Now, I believe some red one was about to disparage a blue one (or vice versa).
(Dec 04, 2023, 16:15 pm)Miss Martian Wrote: [ -> ]Doctor Who IS Gay!!! Glad to see you're so excited about it.

Incorrect.

To say that means to say that the Doctor has never been romantically attracted to the opposite sex (rather than gender) during a time when the Doctor has been *physically* male; after the Sylvester McCoy eps, we saw that happen. At best, with what's *been shown on screen*, the Doctor is "Bi". 

You know that. As the current/deficient MCU would say, "Do better".

But thank yer boss for dropping the craptastic $20 gamer-headphones re The Mads Are Back, beforehand.
Pages: 1 2 3