SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (req) USA Up All Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wanted to see if anybody had any Joe Bob style archives of USA Up All Night.   I remember seeing some post a collection here a few months back and being able to grab a hundred or so episodes, but I am really hoping that there are more bouncing around.  The ones I got were all Rhonda episodes, so it would be nice to sprinkle some Gilbert in too.
I would also love to have some of these old USA Up All Night episodes if they are out there.  I found some on archive.org a while back, but they aren't great copies. There seems to be a few floating around in torrents, but they are harder to find than I would expect.  Usually it's just the host segments or the phone sex commercials that aired during the show that people have focused on collecting.   There must be copies out there somewhere.  

Here is what's currently on archive.org:
https://archive.org/search?query=subject...l+Night%22
This link is not mine.
I can confirm i also saw the same thread on this forum but cannot relocate that post.
It may still be here, somewhere.

Up All Night
01-04-91 - 02-28-92

https://mega.nz/folder/s1QQwJgJ#57Trtmq1GNzedamJZw7YoQ
(Nov 18, 2023, 20:45 pm)Salvation Wrote: [ -> ]This link is not mine.
I can confirm i also saw the same thread on this forum but cannot relocate that post.
It may still be here, somewhere.

Up All Night
01-04-91 - 02-28-92

https://mega.nz/folder/s1QQwJgJ#57Trtmq1GNzedamJZw7YoQ

At least I'm not insane, so that's... something.
My best friend used to call USA Up All Night "Lonely Boy Theater" LOL!!!
(Nov 19, 2023, 15:48 pm)countvladdy Wrote: [ -> ]My best friend used to call USA Up All Night "Lonely Boy Theater" LOL!!!

They were really into Gilbert Gottfried?
I get that. I do.
(Nov 19, 2023, 15:48 pm)countvladdy Wrote: [ -> ]My best friend used to call USA Up All Night "Lonely Boy Theater" LOL!!!

I can see why.  I was more of a Monstervision sort of person back in the day, so now that I'm an adult with back pain and depression, seeing how "the other half" lived is nice.  And the movie selection, while terrible and tawdry, is in the exact same vein as Joe Bob's first show, while pulling from an entire pool of terrible movies I'd never have willingly watched otherwise. 

It's kind of a shame that Rhonda didn't have the impact on the movie watching culture that Joe Bob did, but then again she and Gilbert weren't there to be experts on the movies like Joe Bob and others are.  It'd still be nice if we eventually got a "Lost Drive-in" style recovery of her host segments eventually, but... I doubt that'll ever happen.  It's the worst kind of lost media - media that's lost and nobody even realizes or cares it's lost.
(Dec 03, 2023, 19:42 pm)drakkenzero Wrote: [ -> ]It'd still be nice if we eventually got a "Lost Drive-in" style recovery of her host segments eventually, but... I doubt that'll ever happen.  It's the worst kind of lost media - media that's lost and nobody even realizes or cares it's lost.

This show has 900 episodes.
It's a super massive body of work.
T.T
Still, i would love for this to happen.