SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: [REQUEST] - Oppenheimer - 2023 - We Want 1080p! - NO CAM!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello?

How in the world do we not have an CLEAN, POLISHED, 1080p version of this movie yet?

Do we not have the WORLDS resources at our disposal?

This is an Atrocity. I mean we should at least have i.e. a DVD Screener of this Movie ...

Hello?

[attachment=3519]

CAMS ARE TRASH AND SHOULD BE BANNED!
Cams are all that's out there, because that's all that's been released. There is no Blu-Ray for people to rip and no digital copies for people to download. Cool your jets. Usually within a day or two of a release (whether digital or Blu-Ray), they should start showing up.
(Nov 04, 2023, 09:09 am)ageekyguy Wrote: [ -> ]Cams are all that's out there, because that's all that's been released.  There is no Blu-Ray for people to rip and no digital copies for people to download.  Cool your jets.  Usually within a day or two of a release (whether digital or Blu-Ray), they should start showing up.

What about DVD Screener?
(Nov 04, 2023, 09:54 am)TedDekker Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 04, 2023, 09:09 am)ageekyguy Wrote: [ -> ]Cams are all that's out there, because that's all that's been released.  There is no Blu-Ray for people to rip and no digital copies for people to download.  Cool your jets.  Usually within a day or two of a release (whether digital or Blu-Ray), they should start showing up.

What about DVD Screener?

DVD Screeners aren't a thing anymore.
(Nov 04, 2023, 10:01 am)ageekyguy Wrote: [ -> ]

What about DVD Screener?

What about a copy from China? 

They got the latest Mission Impossible Movie like Next Day? 

Or is that just because they snubbed Tom Cruise for leaving the Logo on the Jacket?
(Nov 04, 2023, 10:08 am)TedDekker Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 04, 2023, 10:01 am)ageekyguy Wrote: [ -> ]

What about DVD Screener?

What about a copy from China? 

They got the latest Mission Impossible Movie like Next Day? 

Or is that just because they snubbed Tom Cruise for leaving the Logo on the Jacket?
Just be patient.  Once it hits either digital release or Blu-Ray, it'll no doubt show up on TPB really quickly.
Oppenheimer will be available to rent and purchase on-demand and pirate on various streaming platforms starting on Tuesday, November 21, 2023.
This Movie Blows. I didn't even finish it. However, the BBC TV Series is Much Better!

[attachment=3533]
Oppenheimer = Ehh, not ma grove

Barbie = YAY LOVE I LIKE
(Nov 11, 2023, 18:19 pm)TedDekker Wrote: [ -> ]This Movie Blows. I didn't even finish it. However, the BBC TV Series is Much Better!
IMDb link for BBC 7 part Mini Series (1980)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078037/?ref_=ext_shr
Pages: 1 2