SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Outlaw Johnny Black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have a copy of Outlaw Johnny Black starring Michael Jai White?  It just hit digital today.  All I see on TPB is HDCam versions.

Thanks in advance.
I'll take a look at a couple of those when I get a chance tomorrow, but it seems odd to have BluRay rips when there hasn't been any BluRay release of it (or even one announced). I haven't used either of those sites before for torrents. Are they generally reliable/safe?
Obviously you don't know me, but I DON"T want to get kicked out of SuprBay because i lied to someone about the safety of either torrent website. I found BT thru Supr and found Solid on my own with absolutely NO problems. The only hang-up is with BT: There's no seed count so you have to download each magnet and hope you're not wasting your time. Ask around if you want a 2nd opinion on both. I know RobertX for one has used both. Good luck!
(Nov 03, 2023, 22:28 pm)rickndeb Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously you don't know me, but I DON"T want to get kicked out of SuprBay because i lied to someone about the safety of either torrent website. I found BT thru Supr and found Solid on my own with absolutely NO problems. The only hang-up is with BT: There's no seed count so you have to download each magnet and hope you're not wasting your time. Ask around if you want a 2nd opinion on both. I know RobertX for one has used both. Good luck!

No worries.  I'll try a couple of the videos in those search results and see how it goes.  I appreciate you sharing the links.  If this works out, I'll have a couple extra sites to be able to check in the future, which will be nice.

Okay, I just download a couple from each of those sites and no luck. They were just fakes that tried to get me to download a "codec pack". By the looks of it in those search results, I'm guessing the couple of HDCam versions are legit, while the other 90% is garbage.

So I do appreciate you taking the time to look, but these results don't seem to amount to much. If anyone else has seen a rip of the digital version, I'm sure it must be out there somewhere by now.
Sorry to lead you astray. Google AI says:

"Outlaw Johnny Black became available for streaming on digital platforms on November 3, 2023. It will be released on DVD on December 12, 2023."

So, definitely too soon for pirates. I should have Googled it first before I replied to you.
(Nov 04, 2023, 11:18 am)rickndeb Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to lead you astray. Google AI says:

"Outlaw Johnny Black became available for streaming on digital platforms on November 3, 2023. It will be released on DVD on December 12, 2023."

So, definitely too soon for pirates. I should have Googled it first before I replied to you.

Usually I'm able to find stuff the day it hits digital. So I was hoping it would show up somewhere yesterday. Guess this one's just flying under the radar for some reason. 

Thanks for trying, though.