SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Rad live is out now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So from what I'm told in the Rifftrax FB group, this is out for streaming now? I didn't hear about it being a good show (it's gotta be better than Amityville was).
Can anyone confirm if it was worth a watch? Hopefully someone can upload it (wink wink)
Yeah its live on the site
(Nov 02, 2023, 20:22 pm)billythefist Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah its live on the site

it shows available Nov 3rd for me. Man Im so IMPATIENT!
(Nov 02, 2023, 20:09 pm)Taddghostal Wrote: [ -> ]So from what I'm told in the Rifftrax FB group, this is out for streaming now? I didn't hear about it being a good show (it's gotta be better than Amityville was).
Can anyone confirm if it was worth a watch? Hopefully someone can upload it (wink wink)

Agree on Amityville.  It was not that great.  Looking forward to RAD Live.
(Nov 02, 2023, 21:05 pm)Taddghostal Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 02, 2023, 20:22 pm)billythefist Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah its live on the site

it shows available Nov 3rd for me. Man Im so IMPATIENT!

Oh maybe its just live for backers
Rad was a great live show. When the opening credits said "Directed by Hal Needham" I thought maybe there might be something worthwhile about it but no. Needham is completely asleep at the wheel. I get the sense he may have been feeling demoralized about this particular job. Having Lori Loughlin, one of the faces of the college admissions scandal, as a main character in a movie where the other main character is being encouraged to prepare for his SATs meant a lot of the jokes practically write themselves!*

*Note: As a professional comedian, I promise you that jokes do not write themselves. It can actually be really hard sometimes.