SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Star Trek The Motion Picture The Directors Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded the below copy of the film but it's missing any English subtitles for the Klingon and Vulcan parts.

Star.Trek.The.Motion.Picture.The.Directors.Edition.1979.1080p.BluRay.x265-RBG.mp4

Can someone please point me to the .srt file for this film, or advise me if there is already a version with the subtitles hardcoded?

Thank you
You could try this. It corresponds to the 4K version. I hope the subs sync.

Other versions (rarbg). The MediaInfo section suggests the non-English portions are likely subbed.
(May 26, 2023, 09:57 am)SectorVector Wrote: [ -> ]You could try this. It corresponds to the 4K version. I hope the subs sync.

Other versions (rarbg). The MediaInfo section suggests the non-English portions are likely subbed.

Thank you SectorVector. Really appreciate your help Big Grin
Did you try here ?
(May 27, 2023, 01:48 am)Faithwyn Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try here ?

I got the subs from the original suggestion. It's for the whole film. I will just switch the srt. on for the Klingon and Vulcan parts.
I've been looking for a copy of the film with the subs just for those parts only. I've downloaded several "Directors Edition" copies but they either don't have any subs at all or it's softcoded the full film. I'm looking for a hardcoded copy. I think that's the right jargon.
Thanks.