SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: X-Plane 12 Crack , Updated Version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(Jul 28, 2023, 14:03 pm)Whols Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 28, 2023, 13:55 pm)tester_jester Wrote: [ -> ](deleted question)

This is a full crack sir

Thx for listening

hey, i mount no dvd but when i load into the game its only water. what happened?
(Aug 03, 2023, 17:01 pm)lamaica74 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 28, 2023, 14:03 pm)Whols Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 28, 2023, 13:55 pm)tester_jester Wrote: [ -> ](deleted question)

This is a full crack sir

Thx for listening

hey, i mount no dvd but when i load into the game its only water. what happened?
It's normal sir cause u didn't downloaded the global scenery available in my package

Whols.
(Mar 15, 2023, 11:36 am)Whols Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone i am Whols , and i am going to give x-plane  12 crack  Smile

Here is the credits : 

-Mlem 
-Whols
-Paposo

X-Plane 12 Crack : https://modsfire.com/etN4iMZVqC2DhOV

If anyone want to ask question you are free to ask here

If u want to know how to install it go in the Readme included in the file 

Made with love from poland , morroco and italy.

Whols , Mlem , Paposo

Hello Whols,

I have downloaded and followed all the steps mentioned, the game is working but i got water in the airport, any solution for that?
(Aug 04, 2023, 14:21 pm)CapSIM1980 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 15, 2023, 11:36 am)Whols Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone i am Whols , and i am going to give x-plane  12 crack  Smile

Here is the credits : 

-Mlem 
-Whols
-Paposo

Whols , Mlem , Paposo

Hello Whols,

I have downloaded and followed all the steps mentioned, the game is working but i got water in the airport, any solution for that?

It's because you didn't downloaded global scenery torrent in the package i included it

Whols.
(Aug 05, 2023, 03:44 am)Whols Wrote: [ -> ]

Here is the credits : 

-Mlem 
-Whols
-Paposo

Whols , Mlem , Paposo

Hello Whols,

It's because you didn't downloaded global scenery torrent in the package i included it

Whols.

I downloaded it, it's 54GB and copied it on the Xplan 12 folder, still have the same issue
Hi, thanks for this, but I don't know, where can I put "3- No DVDFor X-Plane 12". If I just mount it, then according to autorun is missing "X-Plane 12 Installer.exe". If I try to run "1 - X-Plane 12 Installer" from the original downloaded folder, it says it's been missing some global sceneries.
The third option is to copy the "x-plane 12" folder from "3-No DVDFor X-Plane 12" to the final folder... (I didn't make it yet.)
The fourth option to manually unzip everything from x-plane 12 folder to the final folder (I didn't make it yet.)

What is the solution, please?
hi guys anyone knows how to remove AI aircraft park in the gate for xplane 12? already press x on AI aircraft button but its still there

https://forum.vatsim.net/t/xplane-12-xpi...?u=1046432

disregard found it
Hey guys!
I already have X-Plane 12 STEAM version installed on my PC.
I would like to install the NON-STEAM version without having to uninstall the STEAM version, specifically so I can test with scenarios and planes without running the risk of damaging the installed STEAM version.
Is there a way to do this?
Is there a way to force the installation of a SECOND COPY of X-Plane 12 on the same PC?
I already tried to do this but I couldn't.
When I start "X-Plane 12 Installer.exe" it shows me the option "INSTALL A SECOND COPY OF X-PLANE", after that the installer asks me to enter an activation key.
Anybody know how to do this?
Thanks!

Here is the credits : 

-Mlem 
-Whols
-Paposo

Whols , Mlem , Paposo

Hello Whols,

Hi Whols i am wondering if i can just skip the torrent of the scenery step and install scenery from the launcher?
(Dec 24, 2023, 00:04 am)hcamrepyHenO Wrote: [ -> ]

Here is the credits : 

-Mlem 
-Whols
-Paposo

Whols , Mlem , Paposo

Hello Whols,

Hi Whols i am wondering if i can just skip the torrent of the scenery step and install scenery from the launcher?

No you can't install scenery from the launcher , if u do it (it will actually give error and will not install it )
Pages: 1 2 3