SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Cannot Access C/C++ Range of Options in Netbeans 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is Netbeans 17 currently not supporting full C/C++ functionality at the moment?

When I go to the C/C++ to make a C/C++ program on Netbeans 17, there hasn't been as much options as it had in its previous versions.

In fact, there is only one option and that's to start up with a iightweight C/C++ project.

If I need more, what should I do?
It sounds to me like what you're talking about is that Netbeans newer version has less/no template projects? But I don't know nothing about Netbeans IDE so I can't say if it's been removed completely or it's something that can be changed in the settings or by installing a different version or whatever.
What I do know is that you are supposed to be able to program in C or C++ in their full power, just programming from (or almost from) scratch instead of using IDE's templates.
Thanks for the reply.

What I realise is that Netbeans doesn't support C/C++ anymore.

So I resolved to download another IDE for C/C++ while keeping Netceans for Java and PHP use.
(Mar 13, 2023, 13:36 pm)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply.

What I realise is that Netbeans doesn't support C/C++ anymore.

So I resolved to download another IDE for C/C++ while keeping Netceans for Java and PHP use.
Which one did you choose?
On my GNU/Linux box, Code::Blocks.

On my Windows box, DEV C++.

I use two machines because I want to learn Windows and GNU/Linux and to play LAN games with friends and family.
I used Codeblocks on Linux Mint and on Win I use Visual Studios most of the time
Cool.

How useful are they?

They seem kosher when I used them too.
Codeblocks? Yeah it was neat but I'm super used to Visual Studio's since VS2008 that's the one I started with

By the way Codeblocks are available for Win as well if I remember correctly