SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Server Crashed! Need A New Movie And TV Database! Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This has been helpful to me..  I almost forgot about his uploads simply because a lot of them are HUGE, and take a long time to download.  I hope it helps, but it might be right up your alley...

MovieByRizzo   ..  This is a fairly large selection of Movies, Documentaries, etc...  etc... etc...  

Hope it helps...

Caretaker
(May 04, 2023, 00:47 am)Caretaker1 Wrote: [ -> ]This has been helpful to me..  I almost forgot about his uploads simply because a lot of them are HUGE, and take a long time to download.  I hope it helps, but it might be right up your alley...

MovieByRizzo   ..  This is a fairly large selection of Movies, Documentaries, etc...  etc... etc...  

Hope it helps...

Caretaker

Thanks!

I tried a few, doesn't seem to be too huge though. I wish I could find something between 200-300 GB of all kinds of random movies in 1080p with good quality.

And that the Torrent works as well.
(May 28, 2023, 15:59 pm)TedDekker Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 04, 2023, 00:47 am)Caretaker1 Wrote: [ -> ]This has been helpful to me..  I almost forgot about his uploads simply because a lot of them are HUGE, and take a long time to download.  I hope it helps, but it might be right up your alley...

Hope it helps...

Caretaker

Thanks!

I tried a few, doesn't seem to be too huge though. I wish I could find something between 200-300 GB of all kinds of random movies in 1080p with good quality.

And that the Torrent works as well.

Well....    I'll tell you ...    With that size of the files, you'd be one of the VERY FEW to d/l it.   I simply mean that it would have to be custom compressed for you with that many files, and that size. ...   

Most of us, 1st, want a manageable size, 2nd, we want to KNOW what we are downloading (not just a bunch of random stuff), and 3rd, how long that will take (as we don't want our bandwidth tied up for a week).  
These are just as important to those that get the shows/movies you are looking for.,  They are so HUGE, you would take up most of the bandwidth, storage size on the server, and depending on your transfer rate, as well as theirs, could eat up a lot of time that others would be unable to download content.   

Not trying to discourage, but if you're not willing to click some to determine the shows, movies etc that you want, and are not willing to show any initiative on suggestions that others have given you, how eager are you to get your file server back up and running...?  

I wish you good luck..  I hope you have looked at the places I suggested, and take advice that the moderators have provided.

Keep us informed...

Caretaker
TedDekker, if I may ask, why do you need a TV/movie database?
(Jun 01, 2023, 00:12 am)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]TedDekker, if I may ask, why do you need a TV/movie database?

So I can watch anything I would like without commercials. I think there should be something out there like this for example:

Massive Movie Database - 01 - 100 GB
Massive Movie Database - 02 - 100 GB 
Massive Movie Database - 03 - 100 GB 
Massive Movie Database - 04 - 100 GB
Massive Movie Database - 05 - 100 GB
Massive Movie Database - ..., etc. that keeps going ...

ETC, up to like 20 or something with all of the best movies over time. Well, a Torrent that works that is.
Pages: 1 2 3