SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: What Are Your Favourite Bridget and Mary Riffs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've seen 53 Rifftrax riffs now and only ONE Mary and Bridget riff ("Vacation Days"). Just finished it now. It was one of the free-on-youtube ones and I was expecting the guys as usual but turned out to be Mary and Bridget. Don't know why I've waited so long! They are hilarious! Big Grin

I have no idea what to watch of theirs so was hoping for some recommendations? Smile
All of the Teen-Agers series is worth checking out. I love the rapport of the Bridget and Mary Jo riffs. It's very laid back.
Most of the riffs I prefer these days are from Mary and Bridget, or the Mads. Top List:

Devil Girl From Mars
Frankenstein's Daughter
Scared to Death
Amanda and the Alien
High School U.S.A
I second Devil Girl from Mars and Frankenstein's Daughter, both not just great MJB riffs but great Rifftrax, period.
"Favorite" is so subjective. What one person likes another person dislikes. Personally I love the lady riffs, and if I had to suggest one it would be Rescue Me. Its one of those cheesy ridiculous films that is perfect for riffing.
Anyone got working links to all of the "teenagers" riffs? I've found "Junior Prom", "High School Hero", and "Vacation Days." What's left?

TIA.
All three “...of the Bride” movies, with Rue McClanahan. I just wish there were more of the series for them to riff
(Dec 12, 2022, 20:58 pm)RowsdowerRevenge Wrote: [ -> ]"Favorite" is so subjective. What one person likes another person dislikes. Personally I love the lady riffs, and if I had to suggest one it would be Rescue Me. Its one of those cheesy ridiculous films that is perfect for riffing.

I know. Like some people use the bastardized spelling omitting the all-important "u" like a fucking sociopath*

I know taste etc is subjective but given that nobody here knows me anywhere near enough to know, I can hardly ask "what riffs do you think I personally would like the most?"

*If you took that seriously, I'm so sorry. I'm absolutely just teasing you. I know I'm new here and humour (humoUr) and tone can be hard to read online.
must add: Bride of the Gorilla, starring Raymond Burr. Bridget & MJ knocked this one outta the park!
I wish there were more Sherlock Holmes movies. That Watson is one sharp guy!
Pages: 1 2