SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Man V. Food Presents Carnivore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for Man V. Food presents carnivore but haven't been able to find it anywhere. (I suspect it isn't available anywhere, but hope springs eternal, so I periodically ask again.) Note: I HAVE been able to find carnivore chronicles but that is a different beast. Any help would be appreciated.
(Nov 18, 2022, 21:06 pm)animalia5 Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for Man V. Food presents carnivore but haven't been able to find it anywhere. (I suspect it isn't available anywhere, but hope springs eternal, so I periodically ask again.) Note: I HAVE been able to find carnivore chronicles but that is a different beast. Any help would be appreciated.

It's available on Discovery Plus Great Britain apparently. Not useful for me as I am in the U.S., and haven't been able to figure out how to get around the geo-locking.
(Mar 09, 2023, 16:00 pm)animalia5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 18, 2022, 21:06 pm)animalia5 Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for Man V. Food presents carnivore but haven't been able to find it anywhere. (I suspect it isn't available anywhere, but hope springs eternal, so I periodically ask again.) Note: I HAVE been able to find carnivore chronicles but that is a different beast. Any help would be appreciated.

It's available on Discovery Plus Great Britain apparently. Not useful for me as I am in the U.S., and haven't been able to figure out how to get around the geo-locking.

here as well. any help would be appreciated