SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Need NordVPN Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am fairly new in TPB community and thus do not have an account with them; obviously registration is closed indefinitely.  This has caused me the following problem:  I recently downloaded Nord VPN Premium (link below) but the instructions for the crack expired last month. Since I do not have an account with TPB, I have no way of commenting on the torrent or contacting the person who uploaded it (ULed by .bone.) to request current account info. Can anyone help me out by either contacting that user or other suggestion??? 
[Image: huh.png]
Thank you very much ahead of time [Image: biggrin.png]
HEM
Link to the Torrent
From what i've read, these cracked software will never be the same as a licensed version.
The comments in another forum, on some of the recent 'cracked' 'NordVPN for Android' uploads all say it doesn't work.

If you have money to spare, do purchase a licensed copy.

A simple Net search for 'best/cheapest/safest/free vpn for android' will give you some pointers.
Now is a good time to get it at discounted rate.

If you need a Free VPN you should know they come with restrictions. Speed, data limit etc.
Also, keep in mind that different VPN providers have different privacy policies as far as turning over data.