SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Back Road 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a download copy of the horror movie Back Road..This is an X-rated recent horror movie cabin in the woods style that I'm unable to find...Director is Drew Pizzo...looking for a 1080p copy under 2 gigs...thank you
I can only find the disc version for sale on Scream Team Releasing, and I can't find it streaming anywhere.

There are no reviews for it on STR's site, no reviews on imdb for it, and no year of release either, though it was shown (and won an award) at Hardcore Horror Fest in 2019.

Dread Central reviewd it last year, and gave it a 3/5, saying it was super low budget and was basically nothing but 94 minutes of constant gruesome death sequences.

I suspect lack of streaming availability & lack of general retail release (due to the nature of its content), and the same/similar title as a handful of other movies released around the same time, didn't help it too much.
(Nov 04, 2022, 14:06 pm)ClockworkApocalypse Wrote: [ -> ]I can only find the disc version for sale on Scream Team Releasing, and I can't find it streaming anywhere.

There are no reviews for it on STR's site, no reviews on imdb for it, and no year of release either, though it was shown (and won an award) at Hardcore Horror Fest in 2019.

Dread Central reviewd it last year, and gave it a 3/5, saying it was super low budget and was basically nothing but 94 minutes of constant gruesome death sequences.

I suspect lack of streaming availability & lack of general retail release (due to the nature of its content), and the same/similar title as a handful of other movies released around the same time, didn't help it too much.

Terrifier 2 is in similar nature and it got a streaming release...That's the reason I want to see it, because I heard it was super gory
(Nov 06, 2022, 15:16 pm)jimbo15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 04, 2022, 14:06 pm)ClockworkApocalypse Wrote: [ -> ]I can only find the disc version for sale on Scream Team Releasing, and I can't find it streaming anywhere.

Terrifier 2 is in similar nature and it got a streaming release...That's the reason I want to see it, because I heard it was super gory

Terrifier 2 isn't that bad IMO, and also it's much more mainstream (Chris Jericho is in it lol) than Back Road is. Plus, the first Terrifier was a hit, which garnered Terrifier 2 distro deals with six different companies. Back Road is supposed to be very nasty though.

You're either gonna have to buy the disc from Scream Team Releasing, or wait and hope someone else buys it and rips it and ups it. Back Road has no streaming deals, and only has one retail deal, and that's with STR. It was only shown at one festival, and that was back in 2019, which is unusual, given how many indie horror festivals there are. Its IMDB page still lists it as in post-production, even though it was finished 3 years ago, because no-one involved in its production bothered to update the page. This film is a very minor title.

Pizzo went to one festival, got one award, and got one physical distro deal out of it. When you are up and coming, you need to grind out the festivals, make connections, make deals, generate buzz, all that. Lockdown wasn't even an excuse, as there were a lot of online/digital festivals. Pizzo either has no interest in his own movie for whatever reason, or he's lazy AF.