SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Dancing With The Stars Past Seasons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently found out that DWTS seasons have never been released on DVD or blu-ray. This effectively makes past seasons lost media!

It's a great show to re-watch beyond just the dances they sometimes post on YouTube, so I've been obsessively trying to find seasons as torrents. I've found seasons 23, 24, 30, 31 in full 720p at varying bitrates, but only bits and pieces of the other seasons.

The versions of seasons 23,24,30 aren't at the best quality, so I'd still like better ones if they exist.

So, I have a few questions:
  1. If you have these to seed, please do! Maybe post a link or something cause I might not have the exact one you have.
  2. If I find a "Season XX Complete" torrent that is a few years old, is there a way to make it more likely for someone to seed it? Is this what "Update Tracker" does? (I use Deluge at the moment)
  3. Any other tips here?
  4. EDIT: Any client have better features to help me out other than Deluge?
Lost media means that no copies exist. The network will still have copies, as will all the companies that it was ever syndicated to.

Also, as it's on Disney+, wont all the back seasons be on there? Afterall, Disney+ likes to put as much old stuff up as possible, so it certainly isn't anything like lost media.
(Oct 26, 2022, 18:13 pm)ClockworkApocalypse Wrote: [ -> ]Lost media means that no copies exist. The network will still have copies, as will all the companies that it was ever syndicated to.

Also, as it's on Disney+, wont all the back seasons be on there? Afterall, Disney+ likes to put as much old stuff up as possible, so it certainly isn't anything like lost media.

Yeah I exaugurated a bit, but the reality is that unless you can find a torrent out there of past seasons or know a guy at ABC, they are "EFFECTIVELY" lost media. As in, it's not really feasible to watch it.

Past seasons are not on Disney+. They are only hosting the current season 31 as episodes air. It is unknown whether season 31 will continue to stream once season 32 airs. Hulu in the past only hosted the current season of DWTS before Disney+ got the rights.

Any advice?