SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: The Hulk versus Alien (from the movie Alien)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My first thought was the Hulk would win but now I'm not so sure .
I've always liked Alien more before it was out long before The Hulk at least the one that was used in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.  The original TV series from the 70's was way different to what Disney have done with all the Avengers movies they did.  Alien was around in movies since the end of the 70's and is very much a good contender for dominance.  Hulk was good in the Universe but it's not how I remember it back in the old days.  Alien (The movie) paved the way for future films and became iconic in the horror genre.  Ridley Scott had a great mind in those days and the whole Alien popping out of the chest was a very good way to get people's interest.  Can't say that the Marvel Cinematic Universe wasn't a success because look at the Box Office takings.  If such a crossover existed then it would be very confusing to see the two of them going into battle.  I wasn't a massive fan of Alien Vs. Predator because it spoilt the Alien franchise and the reason I never got the movies...