SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Sylvio (2017 film)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IMDb: Sylvio
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6459382/

I have tried many different downloads from BT Dig and some show 1 seeder but I can't get past 1%

Thanks for looking
https://btdig.com/search?order=0&q=Sylvio+2017
I have a 1080p version with burnt-in turkish subs, if you need grab it here: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FEB0DD30C5C341F193E75949DB03D3792264DC11&dn=sylvio_2017&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fwambo.club%3a1337%2fannounce
Torrent-file link
if direct torrent-file link dont work, download from magnet
Thank you, I may try that. My download is at 32% so I want to see if it will finish.

I was able to get the entire file today, which kind of surprised me as it had stayed at 32% for the last few days. I haven't screened it yet but plan to soon. I found English subs at SubScene (I'm a bit hard of hearing so they are handy).
This is a review of "Sylvio" on IMDb by "wannaB2008"

A beautiful and charming Film
"wannaB2008" (written/posted on May 4, 2018)

The following is my ["wannaB2008"] sincere opinion on the film:

I was curious and cautiously optimistic about watching a film based on that Gorilla Vine series, but I am so glad I did.

This is a simple, quiet but joyful and heartfelt film about the Journey of a creative Gorilla trying to find his place in the World.  The story is told very thoughtfully, with extremely well crafted and edited scenes   It's apparent in every shot that a lot of love and care was put into this film.

While Sylvio may not be very flashy or thrilling, it is certainly endearing and meaningful.  It showed me that a great film can be made from even a dude in a Gorilla suit as long as the ones creating it put their heart and soul into it.  This is exactly the case for Sylvio.  It's slightly outlandish and odd but loveable and  undeniably creative.

Now, this film may not be for everyone, especially if you're not patient with more Indie films, but if you're open to it, this could be perfect for you.

It certainly was a perfect film to me.  From start to finish.  I don't know why this film exists, but my life is brighter and sweeter because of it.

Thank you to everyone who made it.  10/10