SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Amazon FireStick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just purchased an Amazon Firestick 4K but didn't see any difference from the regular Firestick - just me?
You have fallen victim to marketing forces.

The constant of this universe is the mindset that the latest is always the greatest.

Even I too sold my soul and get cheated by it, yet I keep on going, being cheated, because I'm a stupid slave, among all stupid slaves, of the advertisement god.

Getting the latest and greatest of everything is not always a point; sometimes "old stuff" can be useful in 2022; I know I still use one to watch pro wrestling because I have a lot of VHS tapes recorded with wrasslin' programmes and am reluctant to buy later versions just for picture quality.

You know, perhaps you're right; perhaps you need to change to 4K, but I don't think I"m wrong.

How long has it been since you bought the 4K Firestick?
Well I have to say that Robert makes a lot of very interesting points...

The truth is you don't really need a 4K Firestick, the answer is it's better to buy a decent TV that does a higher quality image.  Don't waste your money on these sticks and such they are a con it's better to save some money and get a decent screen and then you'll notice a lot of improvement.  For me it's a bit like why I don't tend to bother with 4K much and the reason is because it's so expensive and plus if you have a good TV that has good upscaling then you don't even need the 4K as the cheaper option 1080p HD will look just as good on a good screen without being conned.  You can believe me that when I watch 1080p HD on a very good TV it looks really nice and if you sit back a few feet from the screen you can't even tell any different whether it's 4K or 2K because the human eye doesn't even notice it anyway.
Anyone got any ideas on why my firestick will not let me add an account and be able to access anything?  Ive never had this problem before..  I have reset multiple times so far and nothing is working in my favor.. Sad