SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: If BBC can be on the darkweb... Can I?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read this article https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-50150981

It got me thinking that if the BBC can be on the darkweb then maybe I can put a site up there too.   But is it really technically difficult?
(Apr 07, 2022, 09:16 am)Ladyanne3 Wrote: [ -> ]But is it really technically difficult?

Like most things in life and especially in technology. The more you do it, the better you become. To be good takes plenty experience and if you're willing to put the time and effort in then you will eventually get a good result. Preparation and practice is the skill we are talking about here.
(Apr 07, 2022, 18:02 pm)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 07, 2022, 09:16 am)Ladyanne3 Wrote: [ -> ]But is it really technically difficult?

Like most things in life and especially in technology.  The more you do it, the better you become.  To be good takes plenty experience and if you're willing to put the time and effort in then you will eventually get a good result.  Preparation and practice is the skill we are talking about here.

I'm having a hard enough time trying to figure out Filezilla server