SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Sanditon Season 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone please help with the upload of the new season 2 episodes. Only S02e01 has been uploaded.
What's the link?

EDIT: Oh, now I know what you're talking about.

I'll do what I can.
It's a weekly series, not a boxset.

Only 3 episodes have aired so far. Episode 3 was just last night.

As it's a BritBox series, it will be slow to appear. This is normal for BritBox shows, as no-one pirates their stuff very much.

It will most likely get put up as a full series, once the run has ended on the 24th of April.

BTW British shows have series, not seasons, as we don't have seasonal programming over here.
So an entire TV drama would last a couple of weeks then, true?
(Apr 04, 2022, 05:39 am)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]So an entire TV drama would last a couple of weeks then, true?

Yes. Six episodes over six Sundays. Five weeks, really.

First episode on March 20th, and last episode on April 24th.
So I guess a new set of "series" as you term it will air when the first had rave reviews then. I think most Asian series follow the same format, like the ones from Hong Kong and Japan for example. Spin-offs/continuations don't start right away or by season, they can even take two to three years apart and then air depending on the reception.

OK, enough of the talk, I'll leave the thread as it is so as to make room for more questions from the OP.
Not sure if/what is allowed, but limetorrents has episodes 1-3 in 1080, in a filed called "Sanditon S02"
That's allowed, but it's better to post the link or magnet here, than to tell someone to go and search on a particular site Smile