SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Reseed Request - Shirley's World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi people from the forum!

Guys, I'm desperate! Someone of y'all have the TV Show Shirley's World to put available on torrent? An user called The Executive upload the entire season of the show on The Pirate Bay but unfortunately doesn't have any seed so is impossible to download and no one invented yet a way to download torrents without seeds so I'm requesting a reseed if is possible. I hope someone read this post and help me and the others Shirley MacLaine's fans to finally watch this show 

Thank you so much for who read this! 

[Image: c7HKT9dEJUBxOA7DmhIIyM38bjO.jpg]
The way I see it, you have two choices:
1. Request reseed at the Requests section.
2. PM Executive and see if he can do anything for you.

I hope this helps.
(Apr 02, 2022, 04:36 am)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]The way I see it, you have two choices:
1. Request reseed at the Requests section.
2. PM Executive and see if he can do anything for you.

I hope this helps.

I PM Executive but I didn't have any answer, I think is better I request reseed.
I would change the title of this thread to include the words "Reseed Request."

Just exit back to the Video Requests section, hover over the text of this thread title, press and hold down the left mouse button, and change the text when the title turns into a text box.

Do it soon.

Good luck.
(Apr 06, 2022, 00:34 am)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]I would change the title of this thread to include the words "Reseed Request."

Just exit back to the Video Requests section, hover over the text of this thread title, press and hold down the left mouse button, and change the text when the title turns into a text box.

Do it soon.

Good luck.

Done it! Thank you so much!  Heart