SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Kidnapped and tortured by Russians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
A local journalist working for a French radio station in Ukraine was kidnapped and tortured by Russian soldiers earlier this month, according to the non-profit group Reporters Without Borders (RSF). Nikita, 32, whose name has been changed for his security, was held for nine days and subjected to electric shocks, beatings with an iron bar and mock execution, he told the group.
"Nikita has given us a chilling testimony that confirms the intensity of the war crimes perpetrated by the Russian army against journalists," the secretary-general of Reporters Without Borders, Christophe Deloire, said in a statement. "Passing his testimony on to the ICC [International Criminal Court] prosecutor is the least we can do for this courageous young fixer."
In early March, Nikita told RSF he was on assignment with his team when he learned the road into his family's village was clear. He decided to try to evacuate them, so after he was done with work, he borrowed his team's car, which was clearly marked "Press," and began the drive.
On his way into his hometown, however, he was ambushed. Multiple rounds were fired at his car. He crashed into a tree and, shouting that he was a civilian, pulled himself from the wrecked vehicle. Nikita told RSF that he was surrounded by soldiers, who searched and beat him. He thought the Russian forces believed he was really a Ukrainian soldier, acting as a scout.
According to his account, which CBS News cannot independently verify, the soldiers brought Nikita to a nearby building and searched his phone, where they found information related to his work as a journalist including map routes and texts about bullet proof vests. That made them more suspicious. They beat him with rifle butts, breaking his teeth, and mock executed him in a ditch by a dead dog, firing a shot that grazed his head, he told the non-profit group.
The soldiers then brought Nikita to a camp, tied him to a tree, took off his shoes, and beat him repeatedly. He said he lost consciousness multiple times before being moved to another location and interrogated, with one soldier giving him electric shocks. He said there were other civilian prisoners around him, who were also tortured.
The Russian forces put him and the other prisoners into a basement full of water and left them for two days. They were then moved to another house, where they were joined by an imprisoned former civil servant.
Nikita was interrogated again, this time by people he believed to be Russian intelligence or security officers because of their clean clothes and polished boots. Then, Nikita and the other prisoners were told they would be released.
The following day they were driven an hour away to a forest and dropped off. Nikita, fearing he would be executed, ran away, but no shots were fired at him. When he reached a road, he encountered more Russian soldiers, but managed to escape in a car with other civilians.
"If you don't take him, we'll shoot him on the spot," the soldiers reportedly told the civilians in the vehicle.
A number of journalists have been injured, taken captive, or killed while working in Ukraine.
This month, award winning American documentary filmmaker Brent Renaud was killed, and his colleague, photojournalist Juan Arrendondo was injured. Two Fox News journalists, long-time cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski and local producer Oleksandra "Sasha" Kuvshynova, were killed, and Fox correspondent Benjamin Hall was seriously injured.
On Tuesday, Ukrainian outlet Hromadske said one of its journalists, Victoria Roshchyna, was freed after being taken captive on Friday by Russian forces.
Another Ukrainian outlet, The Kyiv Independent, said photojournalist Maks Levin was also missing.
Reporters Without Borders has filed two separate complaints with the International Criminal Court pertaining to the war in Ukraine, one alleging deliberate attacks on journalists by Russian forces, and another over Russian attacks targeting TV infrastructure in Ukraine.
First published on March 22, 2022 / 11:47 AM
© 2022 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Yup, kidnapped and tortured by Russians. Then given "humanitarian aid". Hah. I bet its all stuffed with poison. And I wouldn't eat it no matter how starved I was. Just like I'd never surrender in Muriople just to be stuffed into an oven. I would have escaped with family then came back to fight, if that's what the law required. At the least then there's more food/water to keep soldiering on.
Its just laughable that Rusky lovers still posting propaganda about "Russian Servicemen". Like you have to wonder what kinda of "Service" are they performing? Well lets take a look:

This link says Russians providing raping of 16 year old kids services...
https://www.the-sun.com/news/5011042/rus...one-calls/

This link says Russians providing Murder services...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17844661/r...-zhytomyr/

This video shows Russians providing Euthanasia services to old people...
https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-makariv-...44637.html

This video shows Russians providing demolition services...
https://youtu.be/PdgH1qH9JxE

So yup, I guess we do got Russian "Servicemen" all over the place, and they are doing all these great services for free. And with deep gratitude, Ukrainians picked up by the Russian free taxi service are saying all kinds of things to make their benefactors happy. Its the least Ukrainians can do...
Pedophile Priest Urbano Vazquez gets all his child rape charges thrown out when its learned that he did other priestly accomplishments. Notably, bringing humanitarian aid to the homeless. It is judged that his good deeds cancel out all crimes real and alleged. It is announced that all other pedophile priests have also been granted immunity and pardons. The fine work they do makes them unimpeachable. [url=https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Russian-army-provides-humanitarian-aid-to-Kharkov-residents-in-Ukraine][/url]

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/video/422...-children/

Bwahaha. Yea right...
Ukrainian POW reveals problems with US-made & British-made anti-tank missiles.
https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Ukraini...k-missiles

Bwahaha. All the media crows about is all the blown up Russian tanks. And all the Propaganda talks about is all the Ukrainians the Russians are saving. So forget all the words. Just look at the pictures. That's how we all started out in life. Pics show that there's no question about all the dead civilian Ukrainians all over the place. See my Avatar? And there's no question that Russia has an exploding tank problem. So if some of the Javelins don't seem to work, then Russians should consider themselves lucky. Hah.

The bottom line is that Ukraine is getting free arms after they refused to buy their own for over 20 years. So their getting our oldest stock. That deal is a no brainer. On top of that, it takes 3 years to produce a shipment of 3000 missiles. That's the US production capacity. So Ukraine will NEVER be getting fresh stock until this war is looong over. So its up to them to hack in and replace old batteries to fix dead missiles. I doubt we will be getting any official complaints. Hah.

So let Russians make funny videos as proof of life of somebody they captured. Gives Ukrainians more time to rescue him before Russians cut his balls off.

-------------------------------------------
Pandora Papers reveal Zelensky’s offshore schemes
https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Pandora...re-schemes

Bwahahahahahaha. I scheme, you scheme, we all scheme for ice scheme. I got no idea what Zelenshy's scheme is, but I do know that Putin's $500,000,000.00 dollar yat has just finished up repairs and refueling in Italy. And Italian police are too scared to seize it. That's a $500 million dollar boat. That's just one thing that belongs to Putin, a career KGB foreign agent to Germany. How does a government man save up enough pennies to buy something like that? And what does the gasoline for it cost?...

Anyways, the absurdity of propaganda postings is flat out laughable. Money is always a deep dark secret. People still trying to demand how much Trump is worth. As for Putin, word from insiders is that he has wealth in the hundreds of Billions of dollars. Not millions, but billions. That's why hes got that monster yat in Italy. And hes getting it back or the poison posse will be heading to Italy. You can bank on that.

So I think there is no question about who defines the definition of scheming. And by what scheme got him all that loot? Well, all those Oligarchs he disposed of after the Kursk, had no use for their loot. So Im sure Putin inherited all the wealth of those he eliminated. So its possible that Putin is the richest schemer in the entire world.

And what about our old buddy Gorbachev? He was Russias ruler for a stretch. Whats he worth? Today about $5 million dollars. Just enough to maybe rent Putins yat for a month. Gasoline not included. Yeltsin stole Gorbys rein and gave Gorby a house and a pension if he kept his mouth shut. And he's pretty much vanished ever since. Aint no way he'd utter a peep about Putin for fear of the treatment Putin inflicts to all that cross him.

So you see, everything that is labeled Zelenski is the ass on a gnats ass compared to all things Putin. Which is just more mystery as to why this war aint over yet.

https://foreignpolicyi.org/vladimir-putins-net-worth/
Russia presents at UN vast evidence of crimes by Ukrainian military

The new propaganda. Ukrainians shooting at themselves to blame Russia. Very original. Oh wait. Sounds like that kids book I was fed as a kid. Called "Animal Farm". Anybody else get fed that too as a kid? I ate it up like it was a cartoon. But as I grew up, I found out it was true. Hah. Russians, I mean Pigs run the humans out of the farm. Hence animal farm, where everything human is declared illegal by unanimous animal vote. But the Russians, I mean Pigs started to realize the human stuff was really cool. So one by one the "rules" book started to mysteriously change. Week by week the Russians, err pigs were using more and more human stuff to make their lives more luxurious. But the other animals that noticed, couldn't understand the violations because the other animals were way dumber that the Russians, I mean pigs. Dang, I keep confusing the 2.

Anyways, at the end, the Russians, err pigs owned all the human stuff and became lords over the farm. And the rules were reduced to only one rule. Animals were animals that belonged to the Russians, I mean pigs. And the animals stood there believing that's the way its always been.

The Ruskies went to the UN with this cockamamie plan to lie and to stall for time. Just like they been doing for all of human history. Throw them out of the UN. But they got nukes so don't be threatening them with war. Just keep throwing them out of the room so you don't have to listen to the garbage.
Russia has carried out more than 600 humanitarian actions in Ukraine...Bwahahahaha

Repeat after me...Russians are your friends. Say it again, Russians are your friends. Repeat it for a thousand times...Russians are your friends. Your kids are are in the next room with a blackboard. Writing a thousand times....Russians are your friends. When its all done we will start again... Russians are your friends. It never ends...Russians are your friends...Your dog just died...Russians are your friends. Your mother has cancer...Russians are your friends. Your brother is writing...Russians are your friends. Your sister is being tattooed...Russians are your friends. Your wife moans in rapture...Russians are your friends. When you close your eyes you see...Russians are your friends. When we hook you to the shock machine you scream...Russians are your friends. When your dad comes to visit he says...Russians are your friends. When you pray to your gods you will say...Russians are your friends. Even your gods will tell you...Russians are your friends. When you fire a tank you say...Russians are your friends. With your last dying gasp you will say...Russians are your friends. When your reborn, it all starts again...Russians are your friends...

What a nasty Groundhog Day movie that would be. All because you were born in the USSR. Despite all the trouble they face, worms must feel really lucky.

Ukrainians being sent to Russia against their will -Pentagon

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/ukrainians-bei...07696.html

The N Zs are heeeere. Nazis? I think I figured out the sick humor of those Ruskies. And where is here? I see no sign of destruction anywhere. But there is snow. Could be one of the "re-education" gulags in siberia. I posted long ago that I expected Ruskies to be relocating Ukrainian "survivors" to Russian labor camps. Looks like a few of the 50 million people of that country have found their new "home".
US: The recession no one will discuss

Hah. Such a duplicitous post. Plenty of people are not just discussing it, but outraged by it. But the media microphones are shut off. If your deaf and cant hear the tree falling in the forest, did it really fall? Most certainly not. Hah. Bottom line, Libtards are up for re-election. The media is helping them bury recession news. Hopefully the tards get kicked to the curb anyway.

"Fake" Donbass residents: How the world turns a blind eye to Ukrainian aggression

Russian sympathizer News flash. Russia is being bombed. Not Ukraine. Russians are being buried in mass graves. Not Ukrainians. Russian kids are being raped. Not Ukrainians. Russian property is being stolen. Not Ukrainian. Its all just a Hollywood NATO western media switcharoo... Bwahahahaha

US DHS Disinformation Chief: Verified Twitter users should ‘edit’ others’ tweets

News flash. Elon Musk is rumored to be Bidens right hand man as ghost buyer of Twitter. Its expected that all tweets will be altered to showcase the invincibility of future Libtard elections. And Musks team is rumored to be ramping up a nationwide Mail-in ballot Filing service. No need to vote. Musks Service will vote for you. Then Tweet congratulations to you. Trumps account will be activated and tweets sent to him to surrender to multiple warrants for crimes against humanity. Updates on his eventual convictions will be posted for transparency. And live tweets on his execution will lift the countries confidence that the world is getting safer. Heil the libtards.

Mariupol resident: 'I saw with my own eyes how Ukrainians attacked our homes'

Wow. I had no idea Russians had already moved there. Hah.

The EU has a major problem with securing non-Russian gas

Do de do de do. Well I knew there must have been some reason the sanctions were feckless...

Young boy who often salutes Russian columns in Belgorod receives gifts

Them Ruskis always messing with kids heads...or messing with their genitals...or raping their moms...

‘Russia is not our enemy’: US congressman

Have just a bit of compassion. Everybody knows that's the first sign of Alzheimer's disease.

Russia set to reap largest-ever wheat harvest

Finally. Some accurate news. With the recent theft of Ukraines harvest, Russia is indeed set to reap largest harvest ever. Hah. But then again, that's the point of this invasion. Grab all the spoils and give it to the Russian people. That will keep them fed and content thru the war times. So indeed the war is kinda on track, so it seems.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/05/europe/ru...index.html

Russophobia Mania

On the list of the most ridiculous post even posted. On the same level as Nazi Holocaust Was Fake.
(May 13, 2022, 01:07 am)stts2 Wrote: [ -> ]Russia set to reap largest-ever wheat harvest

Finally. Some accurate news. With the recent theft of Ukraines harvest, Russia is indeed set to reap largest harvest ever. Hah. But then again, that's the point of this invasion. Grab all the spoils and give it to the Russian people. That will keep them fed and content thru the war times. So indeed the war is kinda on track, so it seems.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/05/europe/ru...index.html

Interesting, but not in any way surprising, given all the rampant hypocrisy we've already seen from the Putinists.  They constantly gibber and jabber about "Nazis" in Ukraine while conveniently ignoring the far greater number of neo-Nazis in the Motherland.  Also, it is pretty apparent that the Russian forces in Ukraine have no qualms about following the old Nazi playbook when it comes to war crimes committed in occupied territories, and to completely staged propaganda films showing their troops to be "helping" the local population.  We've seen it all before . . . .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5