SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Days of our lives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey There!Anyone have any New Days of our lives episodes???No new uploading since march 4.Please come back Sad !You Are missed!
(Mar 15, 2022, 14:46 pm)Maxwell54 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey There!Anyone have any New Days of our lives episodes???No new uploading since march 4.Please come back Sad !You Are missed!

I'm also missing DOOL which I download daily for my wife. So I registered on this forum to find out more, but only saw Maxwell54's two posts. Please please come back!
Does the soap opera in question have names?

If so, maybe our search for the missing episodes might be easier if you know the starting episode that were aired when the uploads started to stop.

Thanks!
@RobertX

Really? The name of the show is the thread title.
I meant the title of the episode, not the series.

Like, the first title of the episode in Star Trek the Next Generation is "Encounter at Farpoint."

Got it?

EDIT: Forget it, I checked; they don't title the episodes, and the guy did mention March 4 as the first cut-off time since the last upload.

Sorry.
Soaps never title their episodes. Just numbers. That's a worldwide standard. When you're output is that high, naming episodes makes no sense.

DOOL is up to 16,018 episodes right now.

As for the "got it?" thing, given how often you are off-base, and how rude you can be... anyone ruder than me has issues... I think "ignore" is required.
Yes, Days Of Our Lives is always uploaded in date order and some guys have also used season & episode numbers.
DOOL was faithfully being uploaded by jmanwf until 4 March. Is there any way to contact him/her? I don't have a clue how it all works, and am so very grateful to all the uploaders out there.
I would also love DOOL uploads to come back. Please @jmanwf, let us know if you are still here, and also how you captured the videos - perhaps we can assist in some way.
Thank you so much.
Hi, I didn't know if it was advisable to post this in the public forum in case copyright police saw it and got the links removed but I accidentally posted it here instead of PM'ing it to everyone who posted here so hopefully no-one reports it - try scene-rls.net for DDL DOOL eps.  A huge batch of 300mb 540p mp4 webrip eps from January 07-April 04 has recently been uploaded by "Jinksy", added to a batch of previous missing eps posted in January.  Other groups had posted DOOL eps in various sizes there for years but suddenly stopped late last year for some reason.  Jinksy is the only one doing it now apparently but they tended to post batches of eps infrequently, usually several weeks between uploads.  I assumed they weren't doing it anymore since it had been more than 3 months since the last lot.  Thankfully, that has now proven not to be the case, but in the last few months the only options to obtain new eps were from Jmanwf (really grateful for them but 2gb per ep was not ideal for long term storage, aswell as needing to use a VPN to download torrents), or the crappy quality eps found on Daily Motion and YouTube with their voice distorted audio and borders with distracting graphics surrounding a smaller inset playing window (DM), or video that has frequent zooming in on scenes & weird repeated bits throughout (YT).  Once new eps stopped being uploaded on TPB, those awful, virtually unwatchable eps were the only ones still available, unless you're up to date with FTA TV in your country, which I'm not (almost a year and a half behind currently).  Downloading and collecting the eps is my only means of seeing the show in at least SD quality and being able to watch it at my and other family member's own pace & convenience, so to have them become so difficult to get hold of this year has been a constant source of frustration.  Hopefully Jinksy will now continue to upload the next batch of eps in a more timely manner, as they are a godsend to international fans like me.  I can deal with a few weeks between uploads, but several months was too much to bear...

Hope this info helps Smile  BTW, if you don't have premium accounts for any of the servers used for the download links (Rapidgator, Nitroflare & Fastclick, which aren't very fast and have limitations for free users that make downloading multiple files very time consuming), you can use a Premium Link Generator called leechpremium.link to facilitate faster downloads for the free links.  It's the only one I've found that works with Rapidgator and Nitroflare free links, as well as most others, with minimal restrictions.  It goes without saying that you should be careful about what you click on as you go through the captcha screens as they usually have extra links on the page that aren't the right ones to click on to continue to the next link etc,  especially if you are unfamiliar with it.  An antivirus & an adblocker like ublock origin is a must, and there are also other browser addons like Buster Human Captcha Solver, Universal Bypass & Block Site that are useful to either speed the process up or avoid most of the popups and redirects.  You can't stop them all & occasionally you are forced to disable the adblocker to continue on a particular domain but they seem to be just annoyances to close rather than anything to worry about.  There's also a chance you may need to disable it initially to generate the first link on the main page but afterward you can re-enable it and it will still work on subsequent occasions without the need to turn it off - it doesn't seem to be requiring it atm but in the past it has.
Its now nearly November 2022 and DOOL has been taken over by Peacock so we fans now need uploaded episodes more than ever - Jinksy and Jajaja, I beseech you guys to start the uploads again!
Pages: 1 2