SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Operation Petticoat (1977-1979)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have been looking for this surprisingly obscure show for a while, and I cannot find it anywhere, legally (any physical medium/streaming) or otherwise. To be perfectly clear, I am not looking for the 1959 movie of the same name, upon which this show was based. That title is annoyingly abundant in contrast.

I am presently at my wit's end in searching for this series. I am less-so interested in season 2 since John Astin does not appear, but if it is available I would still be appreciative. I thank you in advance for any help that may be provided.

More info about the show:
It aired once in its entirety, and never got any form of media release (tape, disc, digital). Random episodes played again here and there, but not in the past 30 years or so.

It was cancelled halfway through season 2 due to lack of viewer and advertiser interest.

Your only, and unlikely, hope, is that someone taped it from the TV during that single full run, and that the tapes got digitsed at some point in recent years. By "unlikely", I mean, NGFH.

There isn't even a single random full episode anywhere, on any of the usual sites.
(Mar 11, 2022, 03:59 am)ClockworkApocalypse Wrote: [ -> ]It aired once in its entirety, and never got any form of media release (tape, disc, digital). Random episodes played again here and there, but not in the past 30 years or so.

It was cancelled halfway through season 2 due to lack of viewer and advertiser interest.

Your only, and unlikely, hope, is that someone taped it from the TV during that single full run, and that the tapes got digitsed at some point in recent years. By "unlikely", I mean, NGFH.

There isn't even a single random full episode anywhere, on any of the usual sites.

That is really unfortunate to hear, but thank you for your reply.
Sorry I couldn't help. I do feel it's good to let people know why they might not ever find something, as it can save them some frustration, if nothing else.