SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) TS XviD - maVen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Could anyone PLEASE re-seed this or tell me how to get it, prefarably without subtitles, although Dutch ones are okay? I would LOVE to have this version again for nostalgic purposes. Also, any TS versions of HP1-3 would be most, most welcome too. I should never have deleted these.

The Pirate Bay - The galaxy's most resilient bittorrent site (pirate-proxy.pw)
You want a TS rather than a DVD or BD rip?
Like I said, it's not about quality, but about nostalgia. I want these back for sentimental value.
Nostalgia was considered a mental illness from 1688 until the second half of 20th century Wink
Yes! I can bump this thread now as it's been seven days!
This is not going to work, is it?
1) Most requests here go unfilled, though since RobertX popped up, things have been getting better, so that's great.

2) Why would someone keep a TS, when BD rips, DVD rips, and Web rips, exist? Especially when that film is 17 years old. That's how long you're expecting someone to have kept an inferior copy of this movie.
I'm not expecting anything. I'm just hoping that a devoted HP fan would have kept it because, as I said, it has a lot of sentimental value to me and I regret ever having thrown it away.
Stop the fighting, guys.

ClockworkApocalypse, no disrespect, but although I do agree that the request threads over here are dead placid, it's the members' rights to make posts of them here.
I think the OPs have made up their minds before coming here. I'm sure they made a Google search, jumped through hoops for an answer and decided that the Request forum is the only recourse left. We need to acknowledge that.

bollemanenke, don't discount ClockworkApocalypse's advice; it's not very sensible to the eyes to watch a shitty copy of a movie when better versions exist, unless your idea of nostalgia is centred about shitty copies of films with heads and laughter as an amateur shakes his camera, thereby spoiling the viewing experience.

And that torrent was so old, I don't think there's any more gas left in the tank. Now time has nothing directly to do with the amount of seeders, but it may have been responsible with people not wanting to seed. I don't think it's hopeful that they will return tomorrow or the next century.

Did you try this? https://seriestv.watch/movie/watch-harry...free-19637

Better video quality, no shaky camera, and no laughter. What's not to want?

Conclusion: I'm not here to mini-mod, I'm here to extend the olive branch. Thank you for your time.
Thank you for this!

Well, as a matter of fact, the vidoe quality wouldn't matter to me as I'm blind. I just want to be able to hear that 'special' sound one more time. And it had no laughter, it was actually surprisingly great. I obviously do have my own retail copy of the film and am just doing this for nostalgic reasons, it has absolutely nothing to do with quality.
Pages: 1 2