SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Best VPN.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, I recently got a notice from my service provider about how they found out I pirated content, any good VPNs?
(Feb 13, 2022, 22:57 pm)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Which-V...-Seriously
Thanks.
(Feb 13, 2022, 21:02 pm)TacoPacoChaco Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I recently got a notice from my service provider about how they found out I pirated content, any good VPNs?

Who's your ISP?
I beat U all! I had 8 notifications (they didn't tell me how they found out, just that they did.) Then I bought ExpressVPN and in 3 days I screwed up some how so now I have 10 notifications.. Nuts. (that was on me not the VPN) Oops. But now it works fine.. IN FACT my internet speed is now at least (up to) 5x faster then it ever was B4 I bought the VPN. I am loving that. I can not figure that out but there are times u dont look the gift horse in the mouth.
I think there is a 30 day money back.. So as long as u don't goof like I did, don't get notified and u got nothing to loose.

Or Not