SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Star Trek The Next Generation The Last Outpost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know where I can find a torrent of Star Trek The Next Generation: The Last Out post split into parts 1 & 2 instead of as a single file?
I thought the Last Outpost was just one episode.

What's the synopsis of the episode you're getting (i.e. what is the episode about?)?
(Feb 12, 2022, 22:00 pm)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the Last Outpost was just one episode.

What's the synopsis of the episode you're getting (i.e. what is the episode about?)?

It was an extra length episode that was often divided into two. Hence why it's recorded on guides as s01e01 AND s01e02 AS for a synopsis... Would this link to Memory alpha help?
I think you're referring to "Encounter at Farpoint," not "The Last Outpost."

The number seems to be S01E01 and S01E02. It's the first episode in the series, correct?

Uploads on this episode are from rips and are often stuck together, but on TV, it's often two parts split from each other.

I have the restored version, 720p, and it's together. However, if you want, and wouldn't mind some quality loss, I can convert the episode into two.

Is that what you want?

EDIT: Indeed I was right; your link proved it. Do you still want the episode?

EDIT: Actually, I just found this: https://www.tvseries.watch/series/star-t...eneration/

It's in two, as you demanded it.

EDIT: The first link seems to be its whole, but if you want to split it into two, just use a utility like Qwinff (works with Windows too) and split it where Q offers Picard twenty-four hours to solve the Farpoint Mystery. That's the end of part one.

And I must say, compliments to the video's image quality; it seems to be very sharp.
(Feb 12, 2022, 22:10 pm)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]I think you're referring to "Encounter at Farpoint," not "The Last Outpost."

The number seems to be S01E01 and S01E02. It's the first episode in the series, correct?

Uploads on this episode are from rips and are often stuck together, but on TV, it's often two parts split from each other.

I have the restored version, 720p, and it's together. However, if you want, and wouldn't mind some quality loss, I can convert the episode into two.

Is that what you want?

EDIT: Indeed I was right; your link proved it. Do you still want the episode?

EDIT: Actually, I just found this: https://www.tvseries.watch/series/star-t...eneration/

It's in two, as you demanded it.

EDIT: The first link seems to be its whole, but if you want to split it into two, just use a utility like Qwinff (works with Windows too) and split it where Q offers Picard twenty-four hours to solve the Farpoint Mystery. That's the end of part one.

And I must say, compliments to the video's image quality; it seems to be very sharp.

My bad. I got the episode title wrong. As for me splitting the episode in two. The problem is I don't know where to split it. If you can give me an idea where to do that I am good.

edit: my bad. I missed the part where you offered to split it for me. Please do so.
OK, I'll do it, but I won't torrent it to you.

The reason being is that it will be slow as my connection is shitty (6Mbps). I will upload in a site and you will have to catch it there.

I hope this won't be a big problem but that's all I can do at this point.

EDIT: I will forward the link to you; I won't paste it here.
(Feb 13, 2022, 07:07 am)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I'll do it, but I won't torrent it to you.

The reason being is that it will be slow as my connection is shitty (6Mbps). I will upload in a site and you will have to catch it there.

I hope this won't be a big problem but that's all I can do at this point.

EDIT: I will forward the link to you; I won't paste it here.

That is fine
All right, will PM you when everything is done (i.e. encoding and then uploading).