SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Educational/Tutorial programs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for some programs that have interactive interfaces for learning Computer programming, Or any other area really math history science but Programming is my main goal, If you know of any programs like School house rocks for adults that would be real awesome guys thank you.
(Nov 16, 2013, 22:19 pm)Feru Wrote: [ -> ]Lol sorry it posted so many time mister mod, It wasn't loading so i crazy clicked it

lol happens all the time for me when i'm playing games or trying to edit a pic real quick...
if you want to learn how to draw some cool shit try SAI its what i use to draw back in JR high i still have it (tho that was a OLD Alpha version back then) now i'm using a English version now but no drawing pad to draw on so most of the stuff i do now is crap.... but it works like Paint.net, Adobe cloud or some other drawing plat forums but is really hard to get what you want to draw right with a mouse....