SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: [REQ] Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if one of you chaps or chapettes would be kind enough to put Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes in a MAGA drop for me.  It appears that it has only been shared through BT as of now. I'd greatly appreciate it if one of y'all could share for a bit.  Thanks!

- JJ73
(Nov 28, 2021, 17:44 pm)kkt Wrote: [ -> ]here you go:

https://mega.nz/folder/tF1XTYRY#BfVDsdgLsxrBtwmprhuNvQ

Thank you kkt! I love this flick and somehow never added it to the collection. 
<bows>
(Nov 28, 2021, 15:25 pm)JetJaguar73 Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if one of you chaps or chapettes would be kind enough to put Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes in a MAGA drop for me.  It appears that it has only been shared through BT as of now. I'd greatly appreciate it if one of y'all could share for a bit.  Thanks!

- JJ73

"MAGA"?

ouch uuuuuuuuuuuuu
(Nov 29, 2021, 01:45 am)Meat Trademark Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 28, 2021, 15:25 pm)JetJaguar73 Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if one of you chaps or chapettes would be kind enough to put Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes in a MAGA drop for me.  It appears that it has only been shared through BT as of now. I'd greatly appreciate it if one of y'all could share for a bit.  Thanks!

- JJ73

"MAGA"?

ouch uuuuuuuuuuuuu

Yoinks!
I'm tempted to edit that just to keep it off of my permanent record!

"MAGA.nz - The file sharing service for those of us who know what is...reich!"
(Nov 29, 2021, 13:10 pm)JetJaguar73 Wrote: [ -> ]"MAGA.nz - The file sharing service for those of us who know what is...reich!"

LOL and also word
Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes, aka the day after a Thanksgiving with my in-laws.