SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Rifftrax Live: Amityville 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For anyone that cares about that sort of thing, the goodie page for this live show is here.

It was a pretty good show. Nothing spectacular, but enjoyable enough.
Can we still expect getting the lives shows as video files, or is that no longer a thing? I heard about this too late but was excited to hear they were doing an Amityville movie.
The industrial accident short was pretty good. It was so profoundly weird, unlike amityville 4, which was bland. The short was a ripe, juicy tomato full of comedic potential, and amityville was a stone.
Has anyone gotten the "2000 Miles from Amityville" song?
(Oct 27, 2021, 11:24 am)horseytown Wrote: [ -> ]Can we still expect getting the lives shows as video files, or is that no longer a thing? I heard about this too late but was excited to hear they were doing an Amityville movie.

takes a couple of months or so before rifftrax releases a live show.
then some kind soul will post it here.
(Oct 27, 2021, 11:40 am)savindwales Wrote: [ -> ]The industrial accident short was pretty good. It was so profoundly weird, unlike amityville 4, which was bland. The short was a ripe, juicy tomato full of comedic potential, and amityville was a stone.

All things considered, Amityville wasn't terrible to watch and it was very short. There were a few good jokes in there, so it at least kept my attention throughout.