SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: advertisement in pink skull torrent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=36828104

This has an advertisement for repackme. Details  hxxps://   repack.me/     ad.html   replace x with t.., Thi site is blocked by mbam

It can be unticked but I am not installing it in case there is anything else dodgy.Pretty poor for a pink skull. Is this allowed?
KpoJIuk is a known name in repackers sad to see he started doing this cheap stuff. I am not sure whether the uplaoder is the repacker himself or not but it doesn't matter. I agree with you this is a cheap move and should be stopped. However, I don't know the rules about this one. I am also interested to hear the answer on this one.
(Jul 26, 2021, 08:28 am)AliBatman Wrote: [ -> ]KpoJIuk is a known name in repackers sad to see he started doing this cheap stuff. I am not sure whether the uplaoder is the repacker himself or not but it doesn't matter. I agree with you this is a cheap move and should be stopped. However, I don't know the rules about this one. I am also interested to hear the answer on this one.

very poor should lose pink skull IMO. who can be trusted if he can have pink skull.