SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Alberto Giacometti by Stanley Tucci (SkyArts documentary)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Friend saw this on Italian TV, so it seems it exists. Nice film. I like seeing the Making of docs often attached to DVD releases.  I'd be very interested to see this one.
Have you got a name for this doc, or an imdb link? I can't find anything other than "Final Portrait" itself.

Was it an actual documentary on the making of the movie OR was it an Italian TV show of some kind, and that episode was about the making of "Final Portrait"?
(Mar 25, 2021, 08:36 am)ClockworkApocalypse Wrote: [ -> ]Have you got a name for this doc, or an imdb link? I can't find anything other than "Final Portrait" itself.

Was it an actual documentary on the making of the movie OR was it an Italian TV show of some kind, and that episode was about the making of "Final Portrait"?

I will seek clarification. I do notice, though, on the Amaz listing someone has posted a photo of the back of the DVD cover. Although not very clear, one of the extras listed seems to be Behind The Scenes.
BTS =/= "Making of..." documentary (necessarily) Wink

But yeah, more info will help Smile
I established that it's called Alberto Giacometti by Stanely Tucci, under series titled Passions, from 2017. UK production. IMDb https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6822618/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
So, Passions s01e06 ... gotcha Smile

EDIT : Ah, it's a Sky Arts show --

https://www.sky.com/watch/title/programm.../episode-1

Maybe someone with Sky Arts in their subscription can grab it for you?
Ah, OK. Hope so. Will look into. Cheers!
This was on UK SkyArts at 3am on Tuesday this week. It seems it's repeated on June 29, at 9pm. See here.

If anyone has recorded, or will record it, it would be fantastic to get a recordingWink

(I originally posted under a different thread, when there was no broadcast of it around, under title 'Final Portrait, Making of documentary')