SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been searching for any working download for this show, and have come up with zero. Pirate Bay, 1337x, Rutracker, 4chan threads, reddit posts, now-deleted tweets, daily motion for christ sake. There are shows way more obscure than this, not sure why there's next to nothing I can find of it. Any help is appreciated.
2005 Pilot Episode -- https://vimeo.com/9930486

Some shows are hard to find because the owners police the net rigorously. With El Tigre, I'd say that's the case, for the most part, at an educated guess.

It's for sale/streaming on manny (pun intended) sites (Well, Amazon Prime and iTunes anyway lol), so it looks like, maybe, Nickelodeon is staying on top of things when it comes to piracy of it, to protect all their deals. (It often seems really arbitrary which shows and films studios "protect" and which they don't, at least it does to me, anyway. With El Tigre, it may be the actual creators, as opposed to Nick, though.)

Also, as the DVD boxset is an Amazon exclusive manufacture-on-demand product, that would have put a lot of people off buying it, which might explain the lack of a DVD rip.
From what I've been able to find, the creator actually posted the series online in a google drive folder, but this is according to a 4 year old reddit post, and the link they provided no longer works, so I'm not sure what's going on. You'd think Viacom would be harder on their cash cows like Spongebob, but most of their shows are really easy to find. The amazon box set makes the most sense, but the dead torrents I've seen are from around 12 years ago, so I'm thinking it's a mix of "low priority nicktoon" and "annoying to obtain".

Also, the show is readily available to stream on wcostream and others cartoon streaming sites, I'm just disappointed in a lack of torrents for the show. I prefer to own the shows I watch, especially after Viacom banning a near 20 year old Spongebob episode.
Maybe contact the creator, see if that share was legit, then ask if he can let you have it Smile