SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: RT Live: Anaconda and Krull
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(Apr 26, 2021, 00:49 am)LaGrrande Wrote: [ -> ]Here it is, the Krull Live Bootleg Edition (Also, with the RiffTrax Studio Commentary)

I found some subtitles, but the sync on them was pretty fucky (Probably a framerate thing), and I didn't really have the time or the patience to unfuck them before bed tonight, so I might have a go at them tomorrow some time.

Well, it works well. Granted I was hoping to see the animated intro put in there but you get what you download.  Big Grin
Thanks LaGrrande!!

I started to watch my copy of Samurai Cop Live! last night and realized its not live. Can someone post? Thanks.
(Apr 26, 2021, 00:49 am)LaGrrande Wrote: [ -> ]Here it is, the Krull Live Bootleg Edition (Also, with the RiffTrax Studio Commentary)

I found some subtitles, but the sync on them was pretty fucky (Probably a framerate thing), and I didn't really have the time or the patience to unfuck them before bed tonight, so I might have a go at them tomorrow some time.

Cheers!
(Apr 26, 2021, 23:30 pm)LaGrrande Wrote: [ -> ]Krull Live Bootleg Edition (Now, with more subtitles!)

Thanks LaGrrande! Smile Much appreciated on the subtitles!
I have a bootleg of Anaconda. I'll see if I can dig it out later.
(May 13, 2021, 13:37 pm)Starlock Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bootleg of Anaconda. I'll see if I can dig it out later.

Any luck unearthing that?
(May 13, 2021, 13:37 pm)Starlock Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bootleg of Anaconda. I'll see if I can dig it out later.

Shy
No Anaconda?
(May 27, 2021, 19:34 pm)Anarchemist Wrote: [ -> ]No Anaconda?

Anybody ever find this for you? I just looked and I've got a file that uses the Criterion ANACONDA with subtitles, original audio, bootleg live show commentary and the studio commentary. I'll find somewhere to upload it if you still need it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4