SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: The Deadly Bees (Cinema Edition)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decided to try a full-length GIM-esque Cinema Edition missing from bsg4you's archive. I wanted to try this one mainly because it has my personal favorite cheap pun from the entire series:

"Mr. Hargrove, will you take the chair, please?"

"Well, don't you need it for the rest of the inquist?"

In 1280*720 (1.53 GB). And again, first attempt at full-length, so please don't judge too harshly Smile

https://mega.nz/file/bOpCzaQT#sSexWVcABf...G4b6_BnGS0
Looks good from here, thanks! One of my favorite episodes, great riffs
Nice! 

"Hey guys, just skip the music and go straight to the heroin."
Thanks ChaseOfKrankor! This is one of my faves, though do I wish Ron Wood, seen briefly in the first scene, had returned later -- maybe in a big twist as a junky Queen Bee?
thanks CoK!
Thanks ChaseOfKrankor! One of my ALL-TIME MST3K faves. I'm a lifelong fan of Hammer & Amicus horror, so Freddie Francis is always most welcome. The director of Girly, as well as The Evil of Frankenstein no less! Cheers!!
[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493b82507wta5ttdykgbvc8...w.gif&ct=g][Image: hnGNH.gif]

(And by these gifs I mean, "thanks!!")
(Apr 14, 2021, 22:34 pm)knowMATTER Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks ChaseOfKrankor! One of my ALL-TIME MST3K faves. I'm a lifelong fan of Hammer & Amicus horror, so Freddie Francis is always most welcome. The director of Girly, as well as The Evil of Frankenstein no less! Cheers!!

Indeed. Freddie was of course a two time Oscar-awarded cinematographer. His later work on Glory and Scorcese's Cape Fear show that he never lost his touch.