SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: M.C. Escher - Journey to Infinity (2018)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for this documentary on M.C. Escher. Narated by Stephen fry. Thanks.
It is 3 years old... sorta... but it's only been on arthouse and festival runs in English, and Kino Marquee, which launched streaming of it on February 5th 2021, seems to be having problems right now.

It hasn't had a physical release with English language support anywhere yet... it comes out on May 4th 2021 on DVD & bluray in English-speaking territories.

The only site I could find streaming an English language version was Vimeo, and it's locked to Australia & New Zealand, and costs just under $8 AUD

No torrents of this, that I could find, not even in the original Dutch, so I'd bet we'll be waiting until the English-language discs to drop to see a copy of this appear.
(Mar 20, 2021, 21:38 pm)ClockworkApocalypse Wrote: [ -> ]It is 3 years old... sorta... but it's only been on arthouse and festival runs in English, and Kino Marquee, which launched streaming of it on February 5th 2021, seems to be having problems right now.

It hasn't had a physical release with English language support anywhere yet... it comes out on May 4th 2021 on DVD & bluray in English-speaking territories.

The only site I could find streaming an English language version was Vimeo, and it's locked to Australia & New Zealand, and costs just under $8 AUD

No torrents of this, that I could find, not even in the original Dutch, so I'd bet we'll be waiting until the English-language discs to drop to see a copy of this appear.

Thanks. Looks like it may hit the sites after the May 4th release. I'll start looking for it in earnest at that point.
Solid plan!
Well we are a bit past the May 4th release and so far I haven't seen this yet. Anyone seen it?