SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: REQ: City on Fire - 1st Season MST3K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know there was a resync done by somebody a couple of years ago. Would anybody have a link or be willing to up for me. It would be really appreciated.
Hey Mentallo, feels like I hardly ever see you on here any more. I do have a <what I can only assume is a GaryInMotion joint> 1080p version at 3.27GB...I can upload it to MEGA if that's up your alley?

Well at any rate, this is what I've got if you're interested: 

City on Fire 1080p BD Upgrade

(probably GaryInMotion's but please someone let me know if it's not so I can give proper credit...I downloaded and added this to my library back when I didn't think to keep original encoder's info on the file name)
I don't recall this being posted on Gary's youtube. Perhaps this was one of the final ones he did?
Yeah, while this was uploading to MEGA, I tried to do a google search and didn't see it in any list he did either...hopefully someone will know who to credit for this encode!  Maybe Herod/Riffling...?
(Mar 19, 2021, 15:08 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Mentallo, feels like I hardly ever see you on here any more.  I do have a <what I can only assume is a GaryInMotion joint> 1080p version at 3.27GB...I can upload it to MEGA if that's up your alley?

Well at any rate, this is what I've got if you're interested: 

City on Fire 1080p BD Upgrade

(probably GaryInMotion's but please someone let me know if it's not so I can give proper credit...I downloaded and added this to my library back when I didn't think to keep original encoder's info on the file name)

Thanks so much. Yeah I've been kind of off torrents lately. When you get older (47) you get tired Smile
I think this is herod's KTMA sync. Thanks, I've been looking for this.
Doh! It was taken down!! Any chance of a re-up?
(May 08, 2021, 11:18 am)Miss Martian Wrote: [ -> ]Doh! It was taken down!! Any chance of a re-up?

My bad!
City on Fire - Herod
AWESOME!! I didn't even know this one had been done!!!
(May 08, 2021, 19:15 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 08, 2021, 11:18 am)Miss Martian Wrote: [ -> ]Doh! It was taken down!! Any chance of a re-up?

My bad!
City on Fire - Herod

My goodness thank you so much tripletap!  And also for all the past joy you've delivered here.

Any chance you have the 2 other Herod KTMA syncs?:
- The Million Eyes of Sumuru 1080p
- Hangar 18 1080p

The other links for these on the forum all appear to be down.  Thanks again!
Pages: 1 2