SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Masslynx Software Crack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone

Okay so I am very new to Suprbay and I am hoping to become more familiar as time moves on. I apologize in advance if there was a thread somewhere regarding software cracking where I should've actually posted this but I had a look around and could not find it.

Okay so I have a software that not a lot of people use. It is called Masslynx. The software is used in scientific research for the discovery of drug compounds and medicines etc. This is a commercial software that was made by a chemical and pharmaceutical company called the Waters Corporation. This software is SUPER EXPENSIVE and has been very well guarded as you cannot find any crack or trace of it the web at all. The company even insists on buying the computer which the software will be put on directly and then delivering it to you to ensure that people cannot replicate it. 

They never provide any sort of installation or setup file. Because of this commercial setup people are restricted to knowledge and have to pay insane amounts of money for it. It would really be an understatement to say that the software could change lives. If students and researchers could freely access this software they would be able to discover new compounds and drugs - not even synthetically created but ones that are derived from plants and our natural resources.

I would like to reach out to someone that really understands software cracking and would be willing to assist me in cracking it. I cannot offer a value price that I would pay to have it cracked. All I can offer is a chance to POSSIBLY crack a very expensive and hidden software and distribute it to world. All I have are the program files for the software copied from the local disk from two distinct computers running on windows XP and 7. I do not know if these files would be enough to create a crack and would like some feedback on this.

If it can be done all I can offer is a chance to put this software out in the world rather than keeping it in the hands of people that make money. You shouldn't have to pay for knowledge. Also, if it can be done I would preferably like to ensure that software remained anonymous and there would be no trace of where the original software came from.