SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: I have a question about AEW Dynamite 2 12 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In this episode the AEW Women’s championship match Nyla Rose vs Riho I downloaded an episode on PirateBay and Cinema HD and both cut the video out in this match like the Satellite feed when out & has anybody experienced this problem or know a video that doesn’t cut out during this match
(Feb 10, 2021, 22:38 pm)cooltwou Wrote: [ -> ]In this episode the AEW Women’s championship match Nyla Rose vs Riho I downloaded an episode on PirateBay and Cinema HD and both cut the video out in this match like the Satellite feed when out & has anybody experienced this problem or know a video that doesn’t cut out during this match

It happens a lot on all different wrestling platforms.  I would have thought it was due to bad weather at the time.  If it happens to one feed for one show then maybe it might happen on another feed.  Sometimes the signal might lock up.  I would say it's worth having another look around I don't think anybody is going to help you as a request here, if the situation is that you can't seem to get to watch that match I would try and download as many versions as you can find but you might struggle I wouldn't have thought there'd be that many around.  I would have most likely downloaded this show myself recently.  Do you mean the one that was recorded on the 10th of February 2021?  I haven't even got around to downloading that myself yet I usually wait until a Friday afternoon.  If you could be exact I could have a look and see if it's the same, sorry just been quite busy as of these last few days it's finding the time to watch all this wrestling it is very good of course.

*Edit* Oh yeah sorry I just saw you mentioned the date in the thread name, you said 2020, that's a while ago I would have watched it but have long since deleted that one now that is from some time ago. I could go and check and have a look but I think I might have deleted the torrent and it's on another computer. Sorry if I can't be more helpful I just don't remember any match from AEW being affected by signal loss Sad
The second half of that match is on YT. I'm digging through my wrestling files right now, and downloading a couple of ones I know I haven't DL'd before, so we'll see what's about.
(Feb 11, 2021, 05:12 am)ClockworkApocalypse Wrote: [ -> ]The second half of that match is on YT. I'm digging through my wrestling files right now, and downloading a couple of ones I know I haven't DL'd before, so we'll see what's about.

Well I tried to look for it and nothing really showed up that you could watch it
Here ya go Smile The full match between Nyla Rose & Riho from that night.

https://mega.nz/file/lzg23LDI#52xDLGz8HJ...-XAHa3m7RU