SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: JARDesign A330 V4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(May 20, 2022, 02:29 am)rhenies Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 19, 2022, 11:32 am)luisxv2k Wrote: [ -> ]Aftert installed show the following message whem load it:
ERROR: a330 systems (SASL) plugin not activated.
- Please check your aircraft installation!
- Please check what your aircraft was activated!
- If activation window not appear - please contact support.jardesign.org

After updated to v4.4r2 the message above end!

Sorry about that, I may have forgotten to replace the SASL files, this is the new link: https://modsfire.com/wuTM23PZX669i7N

If you still get that warning, you can just delete the "diagnostic" folder inside of the "plugins" folder of Jar330

rhenies, ok, thanks a lot!
help when i try to open the aircraft my x plane close
(May 21, 2022, 10:44 am)Itz_Alixaw Wrote: [ -> ]help when i try to open the aircraft my x plane close

Here it is all normal
(May 21, 2022, 10:44 am)Itz_Alixaw Wrote: [ -> ]help when i try to open the aircraft my x plane close

Try removing plugins, JarDesign crashes at that, and also DO NOT load a flight approach like "10NM from the runway" approach load, it'll crash JarDesign
(May 22, 2022, 08:41 am)rhenies Wrote: [ -> ]

Try removing plugins, JarDesign crashes at that, and also DO NOT load a flight approach like "10NM from the runway" approach load, it'll crash JarDesign

ok tysm
soundpack for the jd330?
@rehnies Thank you for the aircraft sharing. God bless you.
Does it works o xp12?
Yes flyable in XPL12, only it goes stupid after 30mins(roughly) did not follow your flight plan only flying with the heading selected.
i cant change the airac data? im stuck on 18sept/15oct/1410? i have tried using navigraph to change it but it is not working
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9