SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: The Ringmaster (AKA Finale) 2018 released 30 NOV 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi has anyone found a torrent for this recent DVD release.
Please can you seed it please.
Film summary from Amazon.

Description

Product Description

Two young women working the night shift at a secluded gas station unwittingly become the stars of a terrifying show streamed live on the dark web. Held captive by a sadistic ringmaster and his cohorts, their survival instincts are stretched to the limit as they are forced to play a game of life and death as an unseen audience decide their fate. Based on the award-winning novel by Steen Langstrup, The Ringmaster explores our curiosity and complicity with voyeurism and violence in the age of the internet.

Review
"Taking nods from Hostel and The Purge The Ringmaster is a deeply disturbing and tense film" --Entertainment Focus

"Horror in its rawest form The Ringmaster pushes audiences to their limits" --Nerdly

"Bold, bloody and theatrical like some Carnivale of the Macabre" --The Hollywood News

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.
Hdp160
Been on Blockbuster.dk for 2 years now. If someone can tell me how to rip from there, I'll grab it... then I'll need to find subs of course...

https://blockbuster.dk/film/finale
Thanks ClockworkApocalypse
hope someone can help... says on imdb its in Eglish German and Danish. I'm personally ok with English or German.
It was reviewed on uk BBC a month ago but it hasn't appeared anywhere else since OTHER than the site you cleverly found.
Well done.
Hdp160
Yeah, it had English and German subs at the film festivals it was shown at, and on the UK retail DVD release too, which was about 10 days ago, but the blockbuster.dk version only has scandi subs

Maybe someone will spend the £8.99, buy the DVD, and rip it lol
Sorry this is an unashamed BUMP.
Its been a few weeks so I apologise for this shameful bump.
This is likely to be my last bump.
This is strange that it seems so rare.
It was reviewed just before Christmas 2020 by
Mark Kermode on UK BBC2 television.
It's about 6 quid on DVD right now. Maybe someone will grab it at the supermarket checkout and rip it lol