SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Request - Just Ask For Diamond (1988 movie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can't find a single rip online so basically any quality will do, of course the higher the better. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Ask_for_Diamond

Thanks.
There's a full version on YouTube, but it's blocked in a large number of countries. I imagine if you spent a bit of time fucking around with a VPN, you might find one that'll let you in.

You can find it there by searching for either "just ask for diamond full movie".

Best suggestion I can give right now, as all the torrents I've found for it are dead.
(Dec 01, 2020, 13:03 pm)ClockworkApocalypse Wrote: [ -> ]There's a full version on YouTube, but it's blocked in a large number of countries. I imagine if you spent a bit of time fucking around with a VPN, you might find one that'll let you in.

You can find it there by searching for either "just ask for diamond full movie".

Best suggestion I can give right now, as all the torrents I've found for it are dead.

Thanks, yeah nothing coming up for me after searching unfortunately. Think I might just buy it tbh instead of messing around with vpn's, I know it's a pretty unknown movie and a long shot to find a torrent for it.
Honestly, can't say as I'd blame you. I've ended up buying a fair few things this year, as I'd either not seen them appear to download over the years, or I'd been daft enough to lose/erase my old copies.

You always assume that once you've downloaded something, you can find it to download again, don't you? lol

I was in my late teens when that movie came out at the cinema, and I remember the trailers and such for it really well, especially as they chose NOT to use the much better original title of, "The Falcon's Malteser", on the grounds that they'd either get sued, or have to pay royalties to use the name.
(Dec 01, 2020, 14:28 pm)ClockworkApocalypse Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, can't say as I'd blame you. I've ended up buying a fair few things this year, as I'd either not seen them appear to download over the years, or I'd been daft enough to lose/erase my old copies.

You always assume that once you've downloaded something, you can find it to download again, don't you? lol

I was in my late teens when that movie came out at the cinema, and I remember the trailers and such for it really well, especially as they chose NOT to use the much better original title of, "The Falcon's Malteser", on the grounds that they'd either get sued, or have to pay royalties to use the name.

Haha yeah, then when you go back it's disappeared! I've never actually seen the movie before but I loved the book when I read it as a kid about 20 years ago, so thought it might be worth a watch.