SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: GYMKATA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Oct 16, 2020, 16:41 pm)BudgetBits Wrote: [ -> ]The source 720p file has the audio noticeably out of sync with the video. It might be worth correcting that in both the riffed and unriffed tracks. About -.28 seconds should do it for bothThat's how the movie is.
That's how the movie is.
(Oct 16, 2020, 18:56 pm)Tost Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 16, 2020, 16:41 pm)BudgetBits Wrote: [ -> ]The source 720p file has the audio noticeably out of sync with the video. It might be worth correcting that in both the riffed and unriffed tracks. About -.28 seconds should do it for bothThat's how the movie is.
That's how the movie is.

So wait, is the movie in sync with the riff?  Huh

I wanna know before downloading this.
(Oct 16, 2020, 21:27 pm)JusSonic Wrote: [ -> ]
That's how the movie is.

So wait, is the movie in sync with the riff?  Huh

I wanna know before downloading this.
There's nothing wrong with it.
I haven't downloaded a DVD source to compare, but in the 720p source at least, people's lips start moving a little bit before the words are heard. Not a big deal, but being out-of-sync like that bugs me a little. Many movie players allow you to adjust the audio timing on the fly, so with them it's easy to fix during playback.

On another watch, I wonder whether .2 seconds might be a better offset than .28.
That's how the movie is.

I found another (worse) copy of this movie, and it's just out of sync. That's how to movie comes.

Here is my version for comparison.
https://mega.nz/file/Jz5D3QTL#ZZNgTAlhlZ...gcTYHqR59w
(Oct 16, 2020, 16:18 pm)Tost Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoy.

https://mega.nz/file/VKxkBDxD#x9qQvONo0h...MA52uOy2eg

You're the best, Tost!
Post self-deleted since LaG started his own thread!
Thank you Tost and tripletap006!

This riff is decades overdue.
(Oct 17, 2020, 14:10 pm)portharlot Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Tost and tripletap006!

This riff is decades overdue.

Hear hear! Thanks, Tost!
Pages: 1 2