SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: [REQ] Later YMS movie commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There was a YMS thread that had all of them up to Bird Box, but they've released about 5-6 since then.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...YXJJrqR4ve

Has anyone synced their commentaries for I Know who Killed Me, 420 Awards Show 2019, Killer Bean Forever, The Fanatic, and Tiptoes? I think they also did one for the 2020 420 Awards, but that's not on that playlist for some reason. Their Latest release of The Hulk just recently got a sync.

Thanks.
Well, there aren't any YMS fans here (besides me). The only two people (StaticClass and Jubjub) who synced their videos haven't posted here in months. I tried syncing for myself but my notebook can't handle it, last time I tried it felt as if it was going to explode.
Now I just use that vlc 'open multiple files' option, which is bad because it only plays one audio track instead of both at the same time.
I like YMS a lot too but since they do a freestyle, watch & react sort of commentary I prefer to wait for the edited stuff on the YMS youtube channel. The animated gags and additional memes are worth it alone.