SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: iniBuilds A300-600R(F)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(Apr 02, 2022, 11:59 am)CptBrems Wrote: [ -> ]CRACKED

iniSimulations A300 Freighter & Passenger V1.13 (CRACKED)

https://modsfire.com/uL1SSUXcDcJm6mB

Not my work ! Enjooy

Tried this version -- encountered a few bugs such as the EFB buttons/commands not working (can't even get the GPU to connect lol), switch knobs not visually turning and a couple more.
(Apr 05, 2022, 09:33 am)busa1r319 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 02, 2022, 11:59 am)CptBrems Wrote: [ -> ]CRACKED

iniSimulations A300 Freighter & Passenger V1.13 (CRACKED)

Not my work ! Enjooy

Tried this version -- encountered a few bugs such as the EFB buttons/commands not working (can't even get the GPU to connect lol), switch knobs not visually turning and a couple more.

It works just fine for me.. the EFB works perfectly, just make sure to click on the arrows themselves not their box, and also once you click on an empty box (distination field for example) the cursor will disappear but only to appear when u finish writing and hit enter..

other than that, it works just fine.

give it another go and Enjoy
(Apr 05, 2022, 09:45 am)CptBrems Wrote: [ -> ]It works just fine for me.. the EFB works perfectly, just make sure to click on the arrows themselves not their box, and also once you click on an empty box (distination field for example) the cursor will disappear but only to appear when u finish writing and hit enter..

I can access all menus just fine, just that the commands/buttons on certain pages don't work/nothing happens.

For example nothing works on the Ground Services page (EXT PWR, CHOCKS, etc..), or even selecting any of the states in the PANEL STATES page

Thanks tho, but I'll probably just wait for another new version haha
(Apr 05, 2022, 10:27 am)busa1r319 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 05, 2022, 09:45 am)CptBrems Wrote: [ -> ]It works just fine for me.. the EFB works perfectly, just make sure to click on the arrows themselves not their box, and also once you click on an empty box (distination field for example) the cursor will disappear but only to appear when u finish writing and hit enter..

I can access all menus just fine, just that the commands/buttons on certain pages don't work/nothing happens.

For example nothing works on the Ground Services page (EXT PWR, CHOCKS, etc..), or even selecting any of the states in the PANEL STATES page

IDK why but everything was working fine with me. If they can crack this yaa they can crack the v2 as well. There maybe a problem with your side coz i did two flights with it and faced no bloody issues. Wink
(Apr 05, 2022, 10:34 am)flyboy001 Wrote: [ -> ]IDK why but everything was working fine with me. If they can crack this yaa they can crack the v2 as well. There maybe a problem with your side coz i did two flights with it and faced no bloody issues. Wink

Ikr! Even tried re-installing fresh and selecting different model types (Freighter/PAX, GE/PW), same issues.. No luck for me then lol

I can use the EFB too. At least, I can choose states in the panel states. It is work !!!

I had many similar problems but I tried a solution listed below and everything became normal.
Follow the instructions in Readme.txt and replace Custom Data folder. If in doubt make a backup of your Custom Data folder before replacing. This has solved all the problems I was facing.

(Apr 05, 2022, 10:40 am)busa1r319 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 05, 2022, 10:34 am)flyboy001 Wrote: [ -> ]IDK why but everything was working fine with me. If they can crack this yaa they can crack the v2 as well. There maybe a problem with your side coz i did two flights with it and faced no bloody issues. Wink

Ikr! Even tried re-installing fresh and selecting different model types (Freighter/PAX, GE/PW), same issues.. No luck for me then lol

I had many similar problems but I tried a solution listed below and everything became normal.

Follow the instructions in Readme.txt and replace Custom Data folder. If in doubt make a backup of your Custom Data folder before replacing. This has solved all the problems I was facing.
Once again, bumping for V2
Looking for Beluga A300 uncracked
(Apr 03, 2022, 10:23 am)adriano11 Wrote: [ -> ]Dont even open that website,

iniSimulations A300-600 V1.13

Liveries: https://forum.inibuilds.com/files/catego...e-line-v1/

Why I can't open autopilot in the mid-air???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18