SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: REQ: Animated Classic Doctor Who
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(Jan 07, 2021, 11:43 am)ClockworkApocalypse Wrote: [ -> ]https://mega.nz/folder/Uugm3ZqY#CnWbDd2tkWQFgV50yyyxRA

Thanks man, you're a god amongst men! Did you have any subs for The Faceless Ones like you did Fury?
Sorry, no Sad
Hey friend, I realized that this thread had originally requested The Power of the Daleks 2020 animation, so I figure you can just post it here after you upload them so that they're shared with everyone. =]
(Jan 30, 2021, 19:49 pm)houkoudemonwolf Wrote: [ -> ]Hey friend, I realized that this thread had originally requested The Power of the Daleks 2020 animation, so I figure you can just post it here after you upload them so that they're shared with everyone. =]

I'm missing episode 3 of PotD2020 (god knows how), and am waiting for my buddy to get back to me with a copy. Waiting for him to reply can be timed with a calendar, sadly Sad

Will up a MEGA link here ASAP.
(Jan 31, 2021, 08:42 am)ClockworkApocalypse Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 30, 2021, 19:49 pm)houkoudemonwolf Wrote: [ -> ]Hey friend, I realized that this thread had originally requested The Power of the Daleks 2020 animation, so I figure you can just post it here after you upload them so that they're shared with everyone. =]

I'm missing episode 3 of PotD2020 (god knows how), and am waiting for my buddy to get back to me with a copy. Waiting for him to reply can be timed with a calendar, sadly Sad

Hahaha dang, thanks for trying to get it. Will definitely be keeping a lookout for it!
(Jan 31, 2021, 08:42 am)ClockworkApocalypse Wrote: [ -> ]

Ahh nice one man, I shall eagerly await that then thanks!
Hey everyone! Got my hands on a copy! Here's The Power of the Daleks SE 2020 animation!

https://mega.nz/folder/rIUUjRIK#iO-BxK_CiVan1wI-I5ev0A
Does anyone have the Web of Fear episodes that were reanimated this year?
(May 27, 2021, 21:37 pm)pahuffman Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have the Web of Fear episodes that were reanimated this year?

It's a single episode that is being animated (Episode 3), and it still hasn't been released. The release date is still listed as "2021" by the publisher, and Amazon lists the release date as December 31st, 2030 lol
heya. All of the mega links on this site don't seem to work anymore? Every mega link always says the folder is no longer working.
Pages: 1 2 3