SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: HIDE BUTTON for Anonymous uploads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most of the anonymous uploads that i came across in TPB were fake, so it'll be great if they introduce a Hide button for Anonymous Uploads.

or maybe these faker are uploading anonymously since TPB has closed for new registrations? sorry for my english Huh
so if they had chance to create an account they would have been uploading from an account not Anonymously, am i correct?
so that's mean a faker also can be a person who has an id/account not just the person who is uploading Anonymously?
Fakers used to upload 'anonymously' before registrations were closed.

There is no such thing as an anonymous uploader on TPB. The public might not see the uploaders username, but the TPB crew can see who they are.

We won't ever remove the option to share torrents anonymously, as uploaders sometimes have good reasons for not wanting their username associated with a particular torrent - for example: a DVD screener that's been leaked.
Any fakes you see can be removed. You are welcome to report them in the Reports section of the forum.
good to know that thanks, even if i never downloaded a fake torrent still i can tell there are a lot of fake torrents are being uploaded especially in the movie section, some of them are just announced not even released yet lol. wtf they were thinking!
I had someone on IRC complain that the downloaded 5 or 6 Mulan torrents and all of them required installation of a new codec to view them...

There are many easily fooled visitors that just don't know better. It doesn't help that most of them use proxies that don't reflect what is removed from TPB.

The above IRC user wasn't aware they were using a proxy and didn't know the movie is not yet released on disc.

Mods catch a lot of stuff, but user reports catch things mods don't. We appreciate all the help we can get.