SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Medbay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://thepiratebay.asia/torrent/361966...e_-_Medbay

Mb - if you are reading this:
You will be sorely missed. I've always looked forward to your educational posts.
Hope all is well with you and yours....
Did he say"end times?"

Oh my goodness, I've never heard of anything like that describing the pandemic.

I really hope Medbay doesn't think it's that extreme. We will, as world citizens, get through this. This is not the end times, and it won't ever be.

It will be a long time, yes, but not the end of our civilisation.

Medbay, I applaud your contributions, and I think you are a smart person, but don't lose hope. We're your friends and we will help you. Just don't deprive hope for yourself. If you do, you'll let the evil side of you win. Don't.

Just focus on something else. Don't ever let anyone tell you that there is no more hope in this world.

Farewell.
Some people are preparing for the worst, all out war. I hope it brings change at least though, should show the shadows the government is casting onto it's people
(May 26, 2020, 22:17 pm)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]Did he say"end times?"

Oh my goodness, I've never heard of anything like that describing the pandemic.

I really hope Medbay doesn't think it's that extreme. We will, as world citizens, get through this. This is not the end times, and it won't ever be.

It will be a long time, yes, but not the end of our civilisation.

Medbay, I applaud your contributions, and I think you are a smart person, but don't lose hope. We're your friends and we will help you. Just don't  deprive hope for yourself. If you do, you'll let the evil side of you win. Don't.

Just focus on something else. Don't ever let anyone tell you that there is no more hope in this world.

Farewell.

(May 27, 2020, 11:13 am)TwoCool Wrote: [ -> ]Some people are preparing for the worst, all out war. I hope it brings change at least though, should show the shadows the government is casting onto it's people
The earth is fucked.  And it is going to just get worse and worse with each passing day.
The good ole days on earth....are GONE....it's OVER.

Nothing in the future but misery and bullshit and more misery and bullshit.
You can thank all these motherfuckers who developed shit like the coronavirus and turned it loose on you.

There is not going to be nothing good from now on on earth.

I get angry as hell every time I think about them motherfuckers who did this to us.

So in time as people become aware of what they did to us and have to live with it every day
...they are going to become angry...

So can you see what is coming?

Nothing but miserable evil.
This is Void-worthy material.

I can't stop laughing!

No, the world is not going to hell, and no, it's not going to war.

Get a hold of yourselves!

EDIT: The thread is about Medbay. The reason I bring up the Doomsday crap is that he is describing it. Perhaps it's my fault that this thread is spiralling out of control. Let's stay on topic and not spoil it for everyone.

It would help if we take responsibility for what we are saying and prevent this thread to go to Void hell.
The void is not that bad, is it?

I mean, compared to the end of the world I'll go with the void any day.

As for medbay I only know of him from this thread. Seems like a solid uploader with some really good torrents like this one: https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=35936271 Heart

As far as end times go, I am not one for predicting the future (unless you pay me for a tarot reading) - BUT IT SURE LOOKS GLOOMY!
Not you too, ill88eagle!

I respect you, I think you're among the smartest I've ever known (at least in Net land), but I hope you're not going to give in to the end times crap most people are.

Like SARS, this will not last long, I'm not one for tarot reading either, but I don't think the world is as bad as those who make it out to be..

Tell'em, waregim!
Guys I think medbay meant that it's just time for him to move onto something else, like his profession and job as a medical professional. These are the end times and im not calling the corona virus the cause of it, but in general these have been the end times for many years and we are just reaching one of the boiling points. Right now god needs me focusing on my life outside of the pirate bay, permanently.
Good luck to that, LillyLacTac.

I'm just got tired of convincing anyone, but these are not the end times! Get that to your head!
(May 27, 2020, 20:57 pm)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]Not you too, ill88eagle!

I respect you, I think you're among the smartest I've ever known (at least in Net land), but I hope you're not going to give in to the end times crap most people are.

Like SARS, this will not last long, I'm not one for tarot reading either, but I don't think the world is as bad as those who make it out to be..

Tell'em, waregim!

Easy now ole pal. The respect is mutual. I don't consider the covid stuff be be of more concern than the general state of the ecosystems we depend upon for survival. Or the economic systems we have instated that openly admittedly rely on infinite growth which we all know is not possible. I could make a long post about gloomy stuff. But my GLOOMY comment was more of a reflection upon the nature of Qiik's post.
Pages: 1 2